3-🔞Desperate🔞

Jungkook POV

I'm drowning in pleasure fucking this pretty boy I said I would teach him something tonight but I don't think I can I just want to fuck him all night.

He's like an Angel flushed in red because of my cock I just want to see how I make him cum it's clear his body hasn't been fucked like it's supposed to he's too sensitive.

I know I was real straightforward telling him what I wanted but to me he's the perfect candidate to become my sex pet. I'll teach him and he can satisfy me with his body I think it's a pretty good deal.

I was like a hungry animal that wanted his prey I couldn't control my dick of wanting to be in a tight ass and this one too tight.

"I don't think I can't go on Mr. Jeon! I can't feel my legs!"

Oh he's so adorable I know im wrecking him out but I'll leave him all new for tomorrow.

"Yes you can baby just sit on top of me and strap your legs around my waist I'll do the rest"

I accommodated myself so he could ride me though I'll be the one moving those hips I don't want him to pass out yet.

"You know with me teaching you I guarantee, you'll be the best under my wing giving you knowledge it's the best education anyone could ever get"

He looked at me half hearing me since I was sitting him on my cock but I'm not lying.

"Aah!"

Usually this a tactic I use with other people, girls mostly when I've wanted to fuck them, they fall too easily especially with my reputation but I know it's because of my looks.

"Ah! I hope so because if not you'll never touch me again! I'm not going to get used as a slut"

That comment caught me off guard I kind of reacted shoving him all the way down my cock.

"Ah! That hurts! My stomach feels weird!!"

I chuckled in his neck I didn't want to be rough but somehow it bothered me already because I'm hooked in one fuck and I've can't treat him like I've treated the others. If I'm honest I'll get somewhere and maybe even pity,

"I said I'll teach you it's just...you don't understand I had a very bad summer my wife divorcing me and I'm just in need of attention and lots of affection"

"I saw you and I guess I liked you right away so I decided we could help each other even if you are the best without my help each but with me you could be the greatest"

His many beautiful expressions in his face I liked them I wouldn't even mind having our tutoring classes everyday as I could stare as his pretty face all day.

"You're lucky I don't have a boyfriend and I accepted, I just might have fallen because you are too handsome and I do need help I got big expectations to fill in my family it's quite the pressure" He whispered in my ear,

I can feed off that desperation I know what it is for parents to have big dreams for us and if we don't fulfill them then we a failure.

"Yeah and you can't get one you'll only respond to me I'll teach you all years necessary until I know you ready but in that time you must be single I'll give you all you're looking for"

He stayed silent just moaning softly since I was rocking him in my dick but I gotta put my rules because I'm quite possessive especially if I have something I like.

Author POV

Jimin was regretting his life decisions thinking maybe to get involved with his teacher was not a good idea as he don't know what he's getting into.

He don't know nothing about this man's habits he just threw himself out there just because of desperation and the pressure of hoping that he got what it takes to be a lawyer.

Now maybe he's mixed up in a mistake like a forbidden fruit he should not have taken a bite of.

"Mr Jeon you talking crazy right!? If I get a boyfriend I'll stop our tutoring it's that easy no one gets hurt or bothered" Jimin muttered in his neck.

Of course Jungkook didn't like that he's just starting to fuck this and he sees Jimin is very different from the easy sluts he's fucked before who are willing to do anything for him.

"Maybe I won't give you time to breath so you can't look to the side"

Jimin was going to ask what the hell that means but he didn't get a chance instead of words coming out only loud moans were heard when Jungkook suddenly started thrusting into him roughly.

"Let's stop talking and more moaning OK, now let me kiss those pretty lips" Jungkook whispered grabbing Jimin's jaw shoving his tongue into his mouth. A lot of things were floating in both men's mind but Jungkook let out all his frustrations on his student's delicate body wrecking it out.

Jimin only knew what it was to fuck once, cum and go to sleep not this one after another nvyon-stop sex. He was wondering if his teacher was some kind of crazy sex addict new sensations ran through his body maybe because he only did it once.

"Damm! This tight hole addicting! I'm not stopping yet you might pass out but I'll be here to catch you" Jungkook spoke starting to thrust like he wanted to break him in two.

"Aah! Ngh! What about my.....ah!..classes!!" Jimin screamed thinking his prostate might get pierced he wondered how the fuck he'll walk to school tomorrow.

It's only his third day he can't be absent and he's suspecting his teacher might be a madman who's sex depraved even if he's hot.

"We'll have enough time for that this more important! Now focus your mind here on me!" Jungkook demanded throwing him back on the bed bending his legs up to his chest fucking him like a beast into the mattress.

Jimin screamed but got shut with Jungkook's sloppy tongue swirling in his mouth his cum spurt up his pelvis trembling since he don't stop getting fucked.

He doesn't know how many times he came or how many positions he got put in he lost count but his body gave up all he felt was cumming like the tenth time then all going dark.

Jungkook was right there like he said catching him as he passed out filling up that tight ass with his cum one more time while collapsing on the bed trying to catch his breath.

"I've never been so desperate to be with a beautiful boy like this, I won't let you down or abandon you Jimin I'll help you as long as you keep this pretty ass untouched for me" Jungkook whispered to a passed out Jimin stroking his blonde hair kissing his cheek.

Sometimes in desperate moments we make desperate decisions ones that will come with complicated consequences.