Prefix - The Origins

Many many MAAAANY Blooms ago, approximately 500000 Blooms (1900000 years) ago, the WindWelders found a mysterious sprout on the ground, after a few Buds (Months) it grew into a small creature, about 2 feet tall, the WindWelders called a Sproux. Next was a mushroom creature, about 1 foot taller than a Sproux, soon called a Mushrin, and then fae from another forest came to live in harmony with the Mushrins and Sprouxes, then came Saplins and Blossins.
____________________________________
"Such adorable beings!" Training WindWelder Koura squealed, admiring the new Enchantrins. "I have high hopes for a young Sproux, formed many Petals (Generations) later... a prophecy must be made, the WindWeld Prophecy. We must leave paw prints, lasting many Petals Koura." Prophet WindWelder Tyrus advised. "Why though, Tyrus?" Koura asked. "Koura... the prophecy... the paws will lead the way!" Tyrus responded. "Also why do you have such high hopes for the other generation's Sproux, it's just a Sproux!" Koura asked sarcastically emphasizing the last part. "KOURA! You don't understand yet do you?" Tyrus shook Koura. "No?" Koura responded confused. "KOURA! THE OTHER GENERATION'S SPROUX WILL BE THE LEADER OF A TRIBE! NAMED AFTER THE FOREST! A YOUNG SPROUX SOON NAMED NORI!!" Tyrus yelled it as if he were trying to be wiser, he's only a prophet in training although. "Ok....?... Oh! The little Enchantrins look hungry! I'll go get them some sage and elderberries, as well as pine and dandelion root for... I don't know... but prey is scarce at this time! It's rare to see any Spirit Crows or Moon Rabbits." Koura said so that xe wouldn't have to hear Tyrus trying to be wise, as xe was going out, xe saw the Sproux and Saplin (Fyrym, the Saplin, He\Him and Equin, the Sproux, She\Her) holding hands while drawing, which melted Xer heart.