Escape/One last Chase/Spade's Castle

Susie's POV

I sat back down against the cold stone wall. With the green torches the only source of light I looked at lancer to see if he was looking he wasn't. Lancer was just sitting down on the very uncomfortable jail bed. We tried every way for an escape. But there was no luck except for a pile of moss I take out my right foot and step on the moss.

*squish

Heh, the power of squishing the moss fills me with satisfaction.

My mind started to race with thoughts what if we starve to death? What if we cant see our friends and family again!? Help. . . Someone. . . I'm going insane.

Lancer got up and got and walked to something near the iron bars he pulled something out from his pocket and I heard a cable snap. The iron bars opened, The alarms blared, lancer took my arm and helped me escape, darkner guards chasing after us.

10 hours Earlier. . . The soul was put in a cage ralsie bought for kris.

Ralsies POV

I have never felt so worthless, afraid, angry, confused, terrified, ect. It's always been my dream of mine to protect those I loved ever since the incident. I shut down my kindness, positivity, happiness, my self worth, and became a servant to the queen. I thought it would make me happy to have another mother who would love me like my family had. . . I clenched my hoodie in anger and pull it on. I hate myself for being a fool thinking that anyone ever loved me.

I took off my heart shaped locket and opened it, it's a picture of my family. My family, friends all gone because I was to much of a coward to do anything, other then watch them die frozen in fear as the knight and thier friends tore our kingdoms apart, cyberworld, My castle town, ect. I'm slowly losing control.

Stuck in a game repeating the scenes over and over again after the player's die. I feel compelled to think, say, or express. All these feelings I deeply I am meant to process. . . Thats when I remember a song made for me.

"When the light is running low and the shadows start to grow, and the places that you know seem like fantasy. Theres a light in side your soul. That's still shining in the cold. . . With the truth the promise in thier hearts, dont forget.

Footsteps. . .

"Who goes there!?" I demand the person interrupting my thoughts as i put on my heart locket around my neck again and hid it under my hoodie. There was no answer. "No name no open!" I say.

"Its kris." They said calmly. I walk up to the door and unlocked it and opened it with kris staring at me and then snapping back into reality they opened thie mouth to say. "Can. . . We talk. . .?"

They asked curious I started to to get nervous but I let them in anyway. They sat down on the soft green bean bag. I sat on the dark green one. "Let me ask you first. . ." I say I want my questions answered to

"How did you go through this world this time. . .?" I ask I don't know how they got here but. . . I have to know the old supply door was locked by the the knight to not allow anymore people in and created a new one for the supply closet.

They hesitated but the managed to answer "Went for chalk. Chained door. Susie opened it with bobby pin. Portal machine. I hit the red shiny button." I was taken back by that answer.

How can susie open the lock if it was made from magic? No ordinary Bobby pin or any lock picking device can open that thing. The portal was never broken for a while so how would it would make sense for it to still work. . . "Can I ask what happened. To you to make you this way?" They asked.