Encounter 2

Pov: finney
I look up too see who it was only to find out it was Vance hopper the strongest, scariest person in school i immediately get up and grab my glasses and my books up the floor and i start to apologize too him while looking down at my feet i decided to look up only to realize he was tall as fuck he was probably 5'9 or 5'10 i short my height is 5'4 i notice he looks down at me and we lock eyes just that he immediately looks away and pushes me to the side which leads me to drop my books again and i hear him say something just that i couldn't hear it well because there was a lot of people yelling in the halls.

Pov: Vance i was heading to the bathroom when all of a sudden someone bumps into me  they fall to the ground and their books and glasses fall on each side this person immediately starts to get up and grab there stuff and immediately starts to apologize too me really fast which honestly it was kinda cute but anyways i notice this person looking up at me so i decided to look down at them only to realize this dude was short as fuck without realizing it we lock eyes but i just broke eye contact by looking away but for some reason i got this weird feeling in my stomach which was annoying so i just push him to the side which leads to him dropping his books to ground and in a low voice i say " Bitch".

Pov: finney
I get my books from the floor and I head to my locker and put my book bag in and i start heading to science which surprisedly it only had like 11 people in there i immediately got too sit in the back because i hate seating in the front it always caused me anxiety and after two minutes the teacher walks in with a clipboard and starts calling people names and without realizing it the teacher called my name three times which leads to everyone looking at me and some gigglegiling i felt so embarrassed about it so i just bury my head in my arms  all of a sudden i hear the door open only to reveal Vance hopper immediately start to get nervous and scared.

" Vance hopper you are 4 minutes late why is that!!??"😡

"It's none of ur business also at least I'm in class now so be grateful 🙄"

"Don't speak to me that way young man or else I'm going to send you to the principal"😡

"Yeah yeah sorry "🙄😑

" Go sit next to Finney blake he is over there "

Pov:vance
Wait isn't that the dude i ran into minutes ago!? Oh my fucking god!!😡

Pov: finney
Vance slowly starts walking to were i was seating and gives me a glare if looks could kill i would've been dead honestly he throws himself on to the chair and looks up at the board for some reason i couldn't help but keep looking at him every few minutes it's just he was good looking honestly he was tall, had beautiful ocean blue eyes, blonde shoulder length hair that was curly and he had muscles and tbh if he was a girl i would've dated him then out of nowhere he turns too look at me i start to panic and at the window which worked because he looked back at the board .
I was taking notes when i notice Vance throw me a paper ball i open it and it said " fucking faggot" i began to feel a tear forming but i wip it away and continue taking notes an hour goes by and it was time for math everyone starts to leave so now it was only me and Vance i was packing up when all of a sudden i see Vance purring water on my notes that i took i was shoked, mad, and i wanted to cry but i didn't want to look like a little kid so i just sat there as i saw him throw the water bottle away and leave the classroom.

Tell me if u want me to make chapter 3?