𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭.....𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭!?

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

???: Hell yeah bitches!!!

Shouted a random girl who was dancing on the dance floor shaking her ass in front of everyone. No shame or embarrassment shown on her face nor were the others who were with her.

???: Damn Naomi is really hitting it off huh?

Another girl commented while still keeping watch the girl who was dancing and grinding with every girl she sees.

???: Can't blame her though, I'm going to get a drink and see who I'll hook up with

The girl called out who was standing next to the other girl while holding a cup and having a smug plastered on her face.

The girl chuckled while shaking her head seeing her appearance disappear.

???: That girl is going to get herself in trouble one day. *sighs* Damn it Y/N......

At the table filled with drinks of different types of alcohol and food were placed everywhere. While getting another drink a guy came getting the ladle that Y/N was aiming for. Staring at the guy she noticed his tall height and piercing gold eyes. As well seeing a few tattoos and rings and piercings on his right and left ear.

???: Grabbing a drink sweetheart?

Smirking she found his voice quite seductive and handsome.

Y/N: Sure am hot-stuff. Pour me a glass?

Flapping her eyelashes at the man while pushing her cleavage more up-front. This gave the man a clear good view on the woman's breast even though she looked young.

He smirked at her grabbing her cup pouring the alcohol into it. Handing it back she thanked him walking away but the guy followed as they both sat down on a couch that was surprisingly empty.

???: Are you sure you have a high maintenance on alcohol? Cause sweetheart you look so damn drunk.

The guy chuckled at Y/N who was a blushing mess from the amount of alcohol she had consumed. Laughing she nodded as she stared at the man she was sitting on.

Y/N: Are you really doubting me Elios? I thought-

Moving her hand slowly downward to his pants as Elios gripped onto her thigh pulling her closer to his crotch.

Y/N: You believe me when I have a high maintenance~

Cooing at him as her voice lowered as it sounded very seductive to the man in front of her. Chuckling he felt her hand rubbing his crotch as groan quietly before staring at the female then to her lips.