First Day

Cover: (@)ni23ku // Twitter & Instagram

Monday

Sakura woke up with a groan, crushing her alarm clock.
She sighed and got ready for the day after over-thinking while laying in bed, staring at the ceiling.

She remembered her big day today. She smiled and jumped out of bed, running to the washroom and throwing a change of clothes on.

Her hair was done and she headed to the kitchen for tea. She was in the process and heard a knock at the door at the same time. Her morning was already perfect, she knew who it was.

Smiling while opening the door, she let her two best friend's in the entire world--enter inside and have some tea too.

"I'm so excited for you Sakura-chan!" Naruto sat down with Ino nodding. Sakura served them tea with a waving hand.

"Oh shush."

Ino placed down her teacup. "Let's head down to the modeling agency for the beginning of life! And dress you up to get more attention and eye-catching!" Sakura rubbed her neck.

"Well I- Uh"

"Mhm! And we'll party out with the old gang after grubbing on ramen! Woo!" Naruto chugged down his tea and sighed.

"Oh, I-"

"Great! I have to go now! Call me Sakura-chan!" Naruto grinned with his dark blue eyes shining.

I tried to break out of his beauty and tried to speak but he already slammed the door.

Ino finished her tea and chuckled. "What a idiot."

Sakura looked back and sipped her tea. "Exactly."

She grabbed my shoulder. "Are you ready? Let's go!"

Sakura stared at her and nodded. She ran to get her purse and quickly exiting out the door.

~

Music, chatter and clicking of cameras could be heard once Sakura took a foot inside. She admired the scene and all the gorgeous models.

"Sweet!" Sakura's eye sparkled.

Ino lead her to the dressing room.

Both young women sat down in front of the dressers. "Okay, I'm going to do your make-up so just relax for now." Sakura closed her eyes, thinking about her job.

After a while, Sakura woke up to Ino's soft and sassy voice. She turned to the mirror and smiled brightly. "Amazing."

Ino got up and gave her a few dresses. "Try them on and see me outside."

Sakura stared at the mirror, as she twirled around grinning.

She opened the door wide open and Ino immediately liked the way she looked.

"Pretty! Now, let's have some fun." Ino winked, placing her hands on each of Sakura's shoulder to guide her to the modeling room.

"Alright, you stand there now." Sakura awkwardly stood in front of the white covers with a white chair in the center. The whole scenery was white, as her dress was too with different flower patterns, having a long open slit that started on both her thighs.

Ino stood behind the photographers, giving Sakura thumbs-up. The people behind the cameras told her to pose.

Sakura was confused at first but learned quickly after a while.

She was constantly tripping on the chair as she was trying to pose, not paying attention to her surroundings.

"Sakura, it looks like you're taking a number two!" Ino yelled with sweat drops.