HIS PATLA QUEEN

🎊🎉Cheers to 2023...!!!🎊🎉

First things first...
Heartiest apologizes for keeping this huge gap in the subsequent updates of Devir Ts. #Subho Maha Navami...

I know you guys must have surely forgotten the back story, so I would request to give a short tour to the previous one before pitching in here.

Also this one goes for you ma'am. Scribbledmind11.
I guess poore 3 months tak ma'am ne humme chase kiya hai... aur end mein dhamki vali vibes bhi de dali ki agar update nahi diya to phone mein ghus ke meri kutae karengi...🙃

shakhi_charm apki demand on the way hai... and that would be specially for you...🙃

shakhi_heart vasooli ho gae apki... now It's ur turn 😌

Now let's begin the show...

_____________________________________
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So Karan...
How's your new patla queen..."

After hopping onto the front side passenger's seat Deba took her own time before hurling a frigid question at him.

It was the aftermath of what she had witnessed a while ago which was clearly evident in her churned up mood right now.

"Patla queen...
Kaun patla queen...???"

To which in return he gave a starling glance at her clearly oblivious to the significance of the query upfront.

"Kiski baat kar rahi ho madam..."

In a carefree manner he asked again, while leaning forward to assist her in buckling up the seat belt. Something that he often does involuntarily.

But in the following split second Deba stopped him in his tracks showing her palm at him.

"It's Okay Karan...
I can manage on my own..."

Yanking the belt's strap from his hold she went ahead fastening it by herself.

Here clearly stupefied by her blunt behaviour Karan blinked feebly trying hard to read her expressions.

"Arree WHAT...!!!"
Mein to bas seat belt laga raha tha... Kya hua tum naraaz ho kya mujhse Mishti...??

It was the first time ever when Deba had rebuked him in this manner. Did she found him offensive or were his actions insensitive that unnerved her and was the reason for her apathetic conduct.

"Apni ye special services, tum apne co-actressess ke liye he bacha ke rakho Karan. Specially tumhari usse Aalisha madam ke liye... You better focus on helping her and not me..."
.

"Aalisha ke liye..."
He was utterly dumbfounded by the abrupt mention of her name but no sooner things started making sense to him.