10

Found you 🥀
_________________________________

" you are not going to wear this, aren't you??" Miki passed the comment on his roommate's dressing taste.

They were getting ready to attend their fresher's welcome party. Miki and Niall are dressed in black suits with white and red button-ups.
And in the other hand, kook chooses to wear his favourite raspberry colour hoodie along with black jeans.

" why?? What's wrong??" Kook asked, confused by the judging expression of his two pals.

" you decide to attend a fresher's party by wearing a hoodie, you gotta be kidding me, don't you? " It's Niall who talked.

" yes, what's the point of wearing suits and all when I'm comfortable in hoddies" kook shrugged which makes the other two roll their eyes.

" Because that's everyone gonna do, tonight no one going to choose comfort over fashion, you idiot" Miki uttered when Niall already started searching for something decent in kook's wardrobe.

" No, according to physiology people should do......." Kook got interrupted by a piece of the black shirt which land straight on his face because of his friend's perfect throwing skill.

"Keep your psychology or physiological lines inside your ass and put that on, right now" Niall ordered.
" Hy Miki, pass your black blazer so tonight our bubble gum could slay at the party in all black".
Both his friends laugh at the name which makes kook sigh more.

" Don't call me that, it's the last warning " kook glanced and then snatched the clothes to change which the other two ignore clearly like other days.

And the magic happened excessively what kook's friends wanted in the first place, in all black the future doc became the centre of attention when he stepped into the hall. [Jungkook's dressed up like his "Rainism" cover performance, check if you forget it's damn hot🥵].

Colourful lighting, the massive amount of decorations mostly cosy looking dressed up students nothing was passing the vibe of the event at a college campus event hall.

"Kook see everyone is staring at you" Miki whispered while walking with his other friends by passing others.

" Ohh look over there, that girl. Looking like she is all over you " Niall informed with excitement "use your charms, come on.... ".

" Which one?? " Miki asked, curious.

" That one, on the stairs blue highlighted hair" Niall pointed out.

" Yellow dress?? ".

"No, olive one".

" Got you " Miki checked her out, "she is a senior dude".

" But a damn hot one" Niall commented with a wink " mostly when she is interested in our golden boy nothing matters next ".

" Right " Miki chuckled.

" But how did you know she is a senior??" Kook asked.

" Because I have seen her in the library reading senior yearbooks another day" Miki informed.

"You go to the library!!! " Other two tease him together, freaking to be shocked.

"HaHaHa!! Very funny" Miki rolled his eyes which makes the other two laugh.
"But we are slipping out of the topic, look she is still staring at you, I think you should make a move man".

" Shut up... I'm not into this " Kook talked, turning back to grab a soft drink which was served there.

" Then what you are into, mind letting us know bubble gum" Miki teased, then did a high five with Niall. Clearly enjoying the annoying face of kook because of the name, including his sweet revenge.