The Beginning..😐

Pov: I was at school having trouble to focus cause of all the problems that are going on but I have to pass this school so I get back to work.
My friends came up to me and we started talking about stuff (they already know I'm  struggling to find a place where to live) and they wish they could help but they make me so happy everyday....

                 School ended
I was living with my best friend and her mom for a while but we know they need space so me and my mom went to a hotel for the past weeks but my mom had an argument with my step-dad so we left him alone in the hotel.

            Same day just late at night
My mom had a friend at work that has offered her house which was good bc she lived close to my school and I could go to the bus everyday with her son who also went to the same school as me but I haven't seen him yet.

My mom: We are gonna stay here for a bit until we get back on our feet okay.
Me: okay mom I'm fine with it
My Mom: you will walk with my friends son who goes to the same school as you to the bus every morning and afternoon.
Me: okay mom
                 End of talk for now
We were unpacking our stuff and fixing up the small room for a bit. ( Btw my mom's friend has 1 son and 2 daughters) We finally finished doing everything but I needed wifi since my phone hasn't been connected in a while. My mom's friend asked his son to help me.
My pov: I was kinda nervous to meet him I didn't know who he was and if idnr want him to think that I was intruding in his house.He finally came and when I saw him my eyes were at shook.
Me: You....