Premiere Night

Their fans went wild the moment Seohyun and Yonghwa stepped on stage. It was the Premier Night of their movie.

She was wearing a white off shoulder gown adorned with a butterfly brooch on her chest. It was made by one of her favorite designer.

Yonghwa on the other hand looked ravishing in a designer's tuxedo. She couldn't help but feel proud that he is her escort tonight.

If only things were for real.

She shifted her attention to their fans to avoid feeling sad. Their fans' support towards their Love Team is overwhelming. Sadly, it was only temporary. That would probably be their last movie together.

She was glad that they were through promoting their movie. She couldn't bear it anymore. Their sweetness in front of the cameras and MCs is choking her.

She was sitting beside Yonghwa but she was not talking to him all throughout the movie. Instead she exchanged ideas with their PD during the movie

Yonghwa tried to talked to her though and she'd answer 'yes, no or probably' or just gave him a simple nod and then she'd talk to their PD again.

After their successful premier night, they went straight to the after-party the producer and crew prepared.

She was waiting for their van, when Yonghwa approached them "No, Seohyun you're riding with me" he said that surprised her

"No, I'm okay with our van. It will be here soon." She replied. "Here it is!" she said as soon as she saw it

"I insist" he said

"That's right Seohyun-ah. You can go with Yonghwa" her manager unnie said "Bye!" she added and went inside the van

She has no choice but to ride inside his car.

They were quiet while inside the car. They almost arrived at the location when he parked the car along the road.

"Did I do something wrong?" Yonghwa said as soon as he stopped the engine

"H-huh?"

"Did I do something that made you get angry at me?" he repeated

"N-nothing. What made you think that?" she replied her eyes looking outside the window

"Then, why are you treating me so coldly?"

"Am I?"

"Yes you are. You're not even talking to me at the set. What did I do wrong? Tell me Seohyun-ah"

"Nothing"

"No, there's something you're not telling me. Look Seohyun-ah, I don't want to go back to the US this way. Tell me what's wrong, please"