[1] || prison?

tw in desc! :)) also, if you don't like the concept of agere just don't read this.

[words ; 152 ]

age regression is when you regress(your mind going to a different mindset) to a younger age.

little space, baby space, agere, ect

Dream - desc; long white hair- almost like puffy's without the curls, he has lime green streaks in his hair. he had emerald green eyes, one was discolored due to the scare over his eye, freckles scattered along his face.

~~~

third person pov;

dream yawned, yesterday happened to be very busy. so many visits up 1am (mainly sam and q). see, Dream happens to be a shapeshifter. And ever since he was put in prison sam had found out.

So sam runs tests on Dream ever so often, yesterday just so happened to be one of those days.  his arms were sore from being chained up all day.

"oh dearyyy!~" Dream groaned.. he could recognize that voice from anywhere. HD appeared through the lava, his voice was so awfully pitchy. the god walked towards Dream.

"what do you want..?" Dream was already so damn exhausted.

"Aww~ why so fussy today?~" Dream's face flushed, feeling a little embarrassed from HD's 'baby voice'.  Dream also happened to be a 'little', also known as an age regressor. 

Dream had been pushing regressing away since he had been put in prison. pushing regression can make Dream need to regress more and younger than usual.

HD teasing him- especially with a baby voice- makes Dream feel fuzzy, or in other words 'feel like he might regress'. 

Dream doesn't like regressing near others- especially near HD/XD  as it makes him vulnerable. However, HD had recently found out about Dream's age regression. 

HD was trying to get him to regress, in a caring way if you will. pushing regression is bad for littles, HD knows this. HD also happens to know  that Dream has the unhealthy habit of doing so.

"aww~ Don't cry, duckling~" HD giggled.

Dream knew that nickname-.. that was the name quackity would call him when he was regressed. Dream felt an intense fuzzy feeling setting in his mind but he fought it.

Dream was scared.. He didn't wanna regress.. not here in the prison nor at this moment..

"..."

"why so quiet, duckling?~"

"..." Dream simply didn't answer and instead looked away, not wanting to give out any small answer. afraid HD would notice.

HD sighed, nodding silently.

"okay i'll be back in a bit, love." ugh Dream hated that nickname.. mainly when HD used the word.

and with that, HD was gone!

~~~

time skip

HD & Quackity were visible through the lava as they neared the cell. quackity holding a lime green bag.

Dream looked up, pleasantly surprised to see q.

"I'll leave you and Dream be.." HD teleported away.

~~~

Quackity walked in Dream's cell, looking at the dirty blonde boy in front of him.

"Duckling.."

Dream looked down, just looking at Q gives him that  familiar fuzzy feeling..

"Yes?.." Dream's voice was much more 'childish' than he meant for it to be.

"..I'm not mad, duckling.. you know i could never be mad at you..." quackity's voice was so soft, calming even... so-,, trusting..it was making dream really want to regress.. so, so badly, only he couldn't. not here...

Dream looked up at Q teary eyed, he wanted to let himself regress. he wanted to let himself fall in Quackity's safe arms. he did, he really did!

"aww.. it's okay, duckling..." Quackity opened his arms, gesturing for Dream to come closer.

Dream thought for a moment before completly collapsing in q's arms, clinging to him tightly almost as if his life depended on q.

his mind was already so fuzzy, getting fuzzier every second he's with the ravenette duck hybrid.(heheh duck man)

Quackity held onto the little who was 'oh, so' close to regressing. the short ravenette smiled softly at the boy in his arms.

"it's alright now,.." Dream hid his face in q's shoulder. "i missed you, duckling.."

" 'm missed m- you too.." his voice was slightly muffled. Dream was slipping and Quackity could definitely tell.

He missed this.. thing is- Dream tends to be a bit more shy and almost never talks when he's regressed. it's different around q though..

"it's okay dear, you can regress near me.."

q's voice was soft, calm, and kind. it just made Drea wanna regress. he could already feel himself slipping and he just felt sooo fuzzy...

a few minutes later and quackity could tell Dream was completely regressed. Dream had let go, and was now looking straight at q.

Q laughed,, "well hello there, duckling!"

Dream was just sitting in q's lap, playing with Quackity's hands and rings. Then HD walks in..