Chanlix

⌦ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑥
⌦ 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 219

***

"Happy birthday, baby!" a certain someone greeted the birthday boy, almost giving the poor boy a heart attack.

Then, there was a pair of long and strong arms wrapping around his middle in a quick and light hug before something was pushed in his face. Something tingly and tickly but also smelling nice and appealing.

"I brought you flowers" the other man says, "I'mma go look for a vase for them" and then Chan turned away, going through every kitchen cabinet and cupboard, sometimes standing on his tiptoes to reach up ad well as sometimes crouching down.

Felix held the bouquet of flowers in his hands as he admired them. They were so beautiful. He loved them.

"I love flowers, thank you" he says, "But I suck at taking care of them, they always die so soon which is sad" he pouted softly. It indeed was true and a bit upsetting. He loved flowers! But apparently, flowers didn't really return those feelings back.

"Don't worry, let's take care of them together" Chan then says, suddenly right in front of him, taking the flowers and putting them carefully into the vase. Then placing it on the kitchen table, where the greens, whites and yellows outstand beautifully, as if belonging right there, making the place whole.