PAST FLASHES

As i was sitting on the couch with the guitar in my hand reminding the old days of my past days which I spent with my family members and my friends feeling the loneliness inside the small room which I can feel.

My Mom is no more in this world to whom i love the most and she is the one who thinks about me and her life got destroyed as one and only because of her husband, at that day her health was so bad that i thought if I was able to do something for her at that day then she will be alive infront of me right now.

At that time i was 5 years old, trying so much to protect her and tried to save her but i was so small that i cant take her to the hospital, my dad had a meeting on that day, myself as an 5 year old child called my father but he simply ignored it as i able to know later that he was in the meeting but atleast he could receive it, so that I can take her to the hospital, infront of my eyes she died that day, she having headache for so many day at that time, i never thought she has a health problem and has a brain tumor as a condition but i can't save her.

I live in a big house like a fancy house as my dad is rich and live his life like his own way and I spend my life in my small room which is my world, i never talked with him properly from that day, because of his stupid fucking meeting i lost my mother.....

And my life is going like this through years with no friends sitting in the last bench,spend my day with thinking and by sketching in my notebook and i not that bad in studies,just not like a book lover at all.

In through this years so many things happen and after my mom she is the only one i met in my life, whom I love the most with my heart but it not lasts long.......

Authors's pov:~

I am little bit nervous and quite excited for this story as this is my first ff,and this a small chapter so sorry,:)

I hope you will like this chapter and the next chapter you will find something interesting and i hope you will like that and continue to know about the girl whom he is talking about and the one he had given his heart......