Loosing You

Daniel's POV

It's 5:00 in the morning. I woke up early for today. A smile with worry and great happiness plastered on my face.

I turned to my right. There I saw an angel sleeping by my side. She's a fallen angel sent by God.

I carefully brushed her hair using my right hand. She moved a little and hugged me, tight.

"Possessive." I smiled at that thought.

I stared at her, like I'm trying to memorize every single feature she has.

Her sweet smile. Even if she's in deep sleep, she still looks like she's smiling. I mean how can I forget? It's one of the things that makes men drool for her. One of the things why it makes my job gets more difficult.

Her eyes. Those gorgeous eyes of her, like diamonds shinning bright. One stare, it gives me shivers through my spine. One glance, makes you melt. Well she's worth melting for.

Her slightly pointed nose. Seeing it red, makes her way much attractive. One of the reasons why men faints.

Her red lips. Her sweet red lips. Sometimes makes me a thief. Good thing I have an immunity, if I don't maybe I'd be in jail right now for steeling kisses from her. I could kiss it anytime. But I respect her that much, that even if I could, I won't, well sometimes. It also makes me want to build a replica of The Great Wall of China around her. It just makes her suitors multiply like bacterias in seconds! Well, I pity them, cause she's mine. And will never be there's.

She's my perfect angel. Those were just bonuses I've got from her. But what I most loved about her is her kind heart. She thinks about others first. She's generous, loving, kind, sweet, every single good thing you could think of she has.

I'm so lucky to have her. And I wouldn't want to loose her, ever.

I love her so much, that it kills me to do this.

A tear escaped my eye, as I remember the things that I should do for her. For us.

I slowly removed her head from my left arm, and slowly stood up. I pulled the comforter up to cover her body.

I picked my clothes up and took a bath. I fixed myself before going near her once more.

She's still in deep sleep.

"Ang likot talaga matulog." I said to myself. She was changing her position like in every second. Guess she can't find a comfortable position. But when we were sleeping she was not that restless. Guess I'm her comfort.

"I love you. Goodbye for now. I promise you I'll be back for you. Take care always. Wait for me. I love you through infinity and beyond." I said while tears running down my face.

I wouldn't want this to happen, but I need to do this for us. But I promise I'll be back.

"I'll be back for you." The last words I uttered before finally went out of the door and leave her.

"I hope she could wait." Every single day of my life that's the only thing I'm hoping for. That when the time comes she's still mine.

"Uhm, excuse me Sir, are you with us Mr. President?" My secretary ask.

"Ah, yes, yes. Please continue."

"Are you sure son?" Tanong ni Daddy. Nakita ko din si Mama na parang nag-aalala.

"Yes. I'm sure. Now please carry on."

The meeting continued! Ugh! Focus Daniel! Focus!

Naalala ko nanaman yung nangyari 2 years ago. It pains me to do that. I can't say that it was a mistake to leave her, cause I'm doing this for us. For her.