Chapter 2: take a sip

~Nagito~

 Me and Hajime dicided to go to the movie theaters, i would call it a date, but Hajime would probably faint again. So i decided to take him to a cafe afterwords. "I must say, it is SUCH an honor to go out on this da- i mean, to the movie theaters with you!" Hajime said as we were walking to the entrance. "Why, thanks. I find it an honor to be going on this date with you too" I said. 

-【𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜】-

"The movie was good, right?" I asked Hajime. "O-oh, i didn't really watch it, I was looking at you the whole time.." Hajime said. "Oh! uh-anyway. Wanna go somewhere? I know a good place to eat at" I said. "YESYESYESYESYES" Hajime said. 

We arrived at Tokyo House And sat down. About 6 girls noticed me and started asking for a signiture from me. "Sorry about that, It's hared to get a little privacy when i'm out in public dressed like.. Well, me" I said to Hajime. "It's alright" He said. "Right, anyway, how long have you been a fan?" I asked, trying not to sound annoying. "Not long enough, only about 6 years" Hajime said. "wow, a year after i started?" I was quite supprised that Hinata has watched me for 6 years. "I plan for atleast 100,000 more years before i quit" Hajime said, Chuckling a bit.

"OH, I just noticed the time! So sorry, but i need to do my homework then go to sleep- AH, THANKS, BYE!" Hajime Rushed. We didn't get to order anything yet, but he was right, he should get some sleep.

-【𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 + 𝙷𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅】-

It was the next day. i couldn't wait to tell my Kazuichi about what happened! I took a shower and got to school.

"Really? Are you sure that happened? you don't have to impress me, Hajime" Kazuichi said. i told him about yesterday, Sadly, Sonia  wasn't here to back me up. "I'm telling the truth!" I said. "If your telling the truth, how about i meet him, ay?" Kazuichi asked, not beleiving me. To be honest, i wouldn't beleive someone if they said they met up with someone like Nagito. "Fine. After school, I'll ask him to come over then you'll see i'm telling the truth" I said. "Uh-huh okayy" Kazuichi said.

Me and Kazuichi headed to my house after school. "Well, where is he? I don't see him anywhere" Kazuichi said, looking around. "we just got here, dummy. i had texted him a few minutes ago" I said. "Just wait. Where did you go?" I said. I lost sight of Kazuichi. "Why do you have a cardboard cutout of Nagito?" I heard Kazuichi said. my face started to heat up. i ran to my bedroom. "UHM- REASONS. SHUT UP." I said, looking straight into his eyes

I heard a knock on my door. "Oh! that must be him!" I said. "Wait actually?" Kazuichi asked. Kazuichi and i ran to the front door and opened it to see Nagito. "Hey, Hajime" Nagito said as i let him in. "WAIT ACTUALLY?" Kazuichi repeated but louder. "What?" Nagito asked

-Bonus scene-

"Is that a cardboard cutout of me?" Nagito asked. "ITSNOTWHATITLOOKSLIKE" Hajime panicked.