Chapter 3

Naruto and the others went inside of the temple. Yugito, Fuu , Kurotsuchi and Chojuro escorted Naruto to his new room.

" This is your new room." Kurotsuchi Kamizuru said. " This is bigger."

" Bigger than I expected." Naruto Uzumaki said.

" You have your own library here." Chojuro said.

" Brilliant." Naruto Uzumaki said as he put his first nineteeth novel books in the large book shelf.

Yugito and Fuu were deadpanned.

" Naruto is a number one novelist." Yugito Nii and Fuu were both said.

" Jiraiya-sensei once told me that I can write anything I want in the book if I wanted to." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Kurotsuchi and Chojuro were deadpanned.

" I read one of your books and it looks impressive." Kurotsuchi Kamizuru said.

" Lady Fifth Mizukage is also impressed with one of your books." Chojuro said.

Naruto deadpanned.

" Wow." Naruto Uzumaki said. " They should get my autographs first."

Later, as Kurotsuchi and Chojuro left, Yugito and Fuu looked at the number of large beds.

" What in the name of meow cat." Yugito Nii said. " How many large beds that they put in here?"

Naruto deadpanned.

" Are they tried to joking me? It said that it is reserve for number of kunoichis." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Fuu deadpanned.

" How shameful this is." Fuu said. " They tried to turned you into a womanizing wizard."

" I don't see any genjutsu." Naruto Uzumaki said.

" These beds are real, not some kind of genjutsu." Yugito Nii said.

" Try ask Octopops for these stupid inferno beds." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Yugito and Fuu grew their tick marks.

" We're gonna kill that octopus if we find out that he is behind this chaos..." Yugito Nii and Fuu were both said. 😡😡

Then, Motoi showed up.

" Why are there so many beds?"  Motoi asked.

Yugito and Fuu were deadpanned.

" Ask Bee." Yugito Nii and Fuu said.

Naruto deadpanned.

" Ask octopops." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Motoi deadpanned.

" This is not part of Naruto's training." Motoi said. " That Lord Bee is an idiot."

Motoi smelled the beds.

" Someone put some perfumes and smells like flowers." Motoi said.

Naruto, Yugito and Fuu were deadpanned.

" Ugh oh." Naruto Uzumaki said.

" That is bad luck." Yugito Nii said.

" We're all doomed." Fuu said.