How it all started

Hey y'all this is my first story so not to much on me plz and I do take request so if you have any cell free to share I will do them😁

-Monday,9

3rd person perspective -
It was the first day of school since y/k moved to sugar hill New York. I was mad brick outside and she was waiting for the bus to come until she saw it pull up. She quickly ran inside the bus and went to the back. Since she was the first stop she could pick where ever she wanted to sit.  At least she thought until the bus driver called y/k up and told her where her seat was. Her seat was the 19th one and she was going to be sitting with this boy name David. She was a bit nervous that she had to sit next to a boy since she was new and she didn't know what to expect.

Y/k  pov -
we got to the last stop and I was glad that the boy that was supposed to sit next to me dint show up. I her people yelling at the back of the bus so I turned around to see what was going on and  when I turned around I saw this cute curly head Dominican . He wasn't that tall but he was taller then me. He was arguing with the other boy that was also fine he had green and black dreads and was tall, dark skin, and had straight teeth. Ohh to be with one of them I though. I guess they were arguing because the short light skin boy was in his seat and the dark skin boy anit have no where to sit.
3rd pov -
"First of I was here first and you anit my momma to be telling where to go sit or what to do."The light skin boy said.
"Nigga who tf are you talking to."The dark skin bout said.
"YOU NIG-". The light skin boy could even finish because the bus driver cut him off.
"What's going on back there", the bus driver yelled as she said going toward the boys.
"This guy's in my seat", the dark skin boy said mean mugging the light skin boy as he mugged back.
"What's yall's name?" The bus driver asked.
"David" the light skin boy said.
Y/k eyes wider after she heard his name she was going to sit by a fine boy and she dint even know it. She thought he missed the bus this whole time.
"Marcus" the dark skin boy said.
" oh David you need to sit in seat 19 that's your seat number" the bus driver said walking back to the front of the bus.
"Oh Alr thanks" david said walking to seat 19.
Y/k turned around so quickly trying not to watch the cute boy walk to her seat.

Y/k-
David I guess his name was walked toward my seat and sat beside me I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet. He smelled so good and looked good to. I avoided looking at him so I won't start a conversation.  He looked at me and I just kept looking at my phone to avoid eye contact.
"Hey wasup mama what's your name?" He asked looking me dead in they eye.
" oh- my m-y name is y/k". I said stuttering. Still avoiding eye contact.
"That's a pretty name " he said still looking at me.
"Thank you", I said blushing maddd hard.
" wasup witchu you nervous or something cuz u not looking at me" he said lifted my chin to look into his eyes.
" oh my bad I was texting my mom" I said lying and stuttering.
" oh it's good " he said taking his  hand off my chin.
" what's yours?" I said acting like I didn't already know his name.
"David but call me dd", he said smiling.
" oh ok we'll I'll catch up with you later",I said trying to get off the bus since we just got to school.
" nuhun you anit going no where till I get them digets cuz u mad fine", he said smiling.
" oh umm here", I said giving him my number.
He said my contact under "baee😘🤞🏾" and I said his under "dd❤️"
"See u around dd I guess" I said walking off the bus.
" alright ma see u later " he said walking the opposite way.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
Love at first sight ??
Give me recommendations
Is this a good start to my first book??
Should I include smut??
How's y'all day going ?
Ntm on me y'all I tried