Prologue

"DADDY!"

"DADDY! COME BACK!"

His body grew farther and farther away. Leaving me with people I feared the most. The women I had to call my mother, held me. Keeping me from running to the man I loved the most. My own father.

"Listen here your B*tch! He's not coming back, get that in your tiny head." she screamed throwing my body like it was a rag doll. 

I hit the floor and the leg of the table. Causing me to yelp out in pain.

"Learn to deal with the pain," My mother said walking past my shaking body.

I was only five when he left. Only five when I first felt the pains my mother can produce. The pains of being thrown around, of being beaten to near death. Of forgetting what love feels like

My witch of a mother, remarried a month after my father left. To a man just a wicked as she. He had two bratty children, leaving me to have no one. 

Everyone in my 'family' treated me as a slave. Sometimes I felt like Harry Potter, sleeping in a cupboard, the only difference between me and him, is that he gets to escape is home and go to an amazing school with friends and people that love him. While school is just as bad as home is. The only good thing about school was that when none of the people there were hurting me or causing me harm I should say, they treated me like I'm invisible.