Thinking Of You

ARMINS POV
It had been a 3 years. We have been dating for three years. Today, is graduation day. I plan to ask her after we graduate. I don't know how it will end up...but I hope she says yes. No more high school, no more college. We are, well... "Free People" My name was just called. Here we go.

AFTER AWARDS

"Sasha, where did Connie go?!? We're about to leave!" Hanji-Zoe had planned this party, since we all graduated. "He's over there!" Sasha ran up to her fiancé and hugged him. Yes. I said, Connie was her fiancé. (Awwww, second OTP! ;3) "That reminds me, where is Armin?" Annie asked. Just then, Armin wrapped his arms around Annie's waist from behind. She giggled. "Hello there sir!" Annie said jokingly. "Well hello there madam!" He said. They smiled at each other and Annie planted a kiss on his cheek.
"Are we all ready to go?" Zoe asked eagerly. Everyone nodded and they walked to the park. Annie thought of it as more of a hangout before starting their adult lives, Instead of a party. "Annie." Armin said with a straight face. "Armin?" She replied. "If I asked you a really big, and emotional question, how would you react?" He said. "I don't know... Do you have a question for meh?" "Yeah. But I'll ask you later."

LATER
Armin got out his phone. He decided he was gonna do it. He texted her.

Armin_Boss: Guess who's coming to my wedding? Mm

AnnieCakes: wait, what?!? You do realize you're GOING OUT WITH ME, right!?!

Armin_Boss: yeah...that's what I had to talk to you about.

AnnieCakes: ???

Armin_Boss: I don't think we should date anymore.

AnnieCakes: W-what?!?!

Armin_Boss: you can come to my wedding though. The girl I'm marrying is beautiful!

AnnieCakes: ARMIN, WHAT THE HELL?!?

Armin_Boss: do you even know who im marrying?

AnnieCakes: ....??!?!! Who the hell is she?!?

Armin_Boss: She's beautiful

AnnieCakes: I bet she is...

Armin_Boss: she's smart

AnnieCakes: ... :(

Armin_Boss: her name is Annie Leonhardt.

AnnieCakes: 0_0 w-what?!? Armin!

Armin_Boss: You're going right? If I didn't, I wouldn't have a wedding.

AnnieCakes: Yes!

Armin_Boss: ok. See you there! ;) Don't forget the mail.

Annie giggled with excitement. She was getting married! To Armin! 0////0. But why did he want her to check the mail? She walked outside to the mail box. On the floor next to it was a blue and yellow box that said: Open Me. She did, and a ring with a tiny note lay there. "im not your fiancé without a ring, am i?" She gave the biggest smile.