slipping through my fingers

[EDIT]
i hate this fic.

it made no sense so i unpublished this a year ago but now i decided to republish it to remind myself that i wrote a terrible fic lol. this cannot just rot in my drafts forever so yay.

enjoy reading this i guess.

slipping through my fingers (im now letting you go)

written by vantaeblush

tags;

heavy angst, fluff, reincarnation, top taehyung, bottom jungkook, vampires, fantasy, temporary main character deaths, smut, heavy regret, guilt, past lives, misunderstandings, non consensual touching (there is no rape don't worry) non consensual drug use, taehyung regrets everything, taekook are so in love with each other it hurts

happy ending

ONESHOT.

please read the tags carefully, thank you.

SYNOPSIS

It's been thousands of years and yet Taehyung still regrets and hates himself for what happened to his lover. He was at complete fault.

But what would happen if he encounters Jungkook once again and finds out that this will be his final and last life? He's now given a chance to redeem and prove himself once again but there's a catch.

Once their lips touch, Jungkook will remember the past and will be cursed to hate Taehyung again for eternity.

Or where a cursed vampire meets the love of his life again, hoping to fix everything.

note: if you plagiarize this fic, your whole family will get cursed and you will get bad luck (manifesting this to whoever copy my plot/fic)

word count for this chapter: 9,236 words

got the whole plot idea while listening to about you by the 1975. the experience will be heavenly and amazing if you listen to that song while reading this oneshot. not required at all and you don't have to if you don't want to but i highly recommend if you do that <33

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

year 403. (thousands of years ago)

The flowers bloomed beautifully under the blazing heat of the sun who was proudly showing off its bright rays above.

Soft giggles, softer than marshmallows and pillows and melody-like laughters filled the fresh air, butterflies flying around surrounding them, matching their beauty with their smiles and the ones in their stomachs.

"Tae! Stop!" Jeongguk's beautifully cute giggles escape past his pink rosy lips as large hands surround all over his body, pinching both of his small and dainty waist and perky butt.

"Why would I, my love? Hmm? You're so irresistible I cannot get over you." Taehyung lightly gave kisses on the nape of Jeongguk's neck.

"I'm ticklish!" The bunny smile flashes right in front of Taehyung and he swears he falls in love again when he sees that smile on the doe eyed male.