Chapter One (Bree's POV)

(Pic on the side is Bree)
I wake up to a guard roughly shaking me awake.
"Prisoner 242 hold out your wrist" he commanded holding out a silver cuff that was only ever used for executions, or floatings, the term the ark came up for blasting someone off into space to die, which was their form of an execution.

"Fuck off" I scoffed at him "I don't turn 18 for another 3 weeks"

"Maybe they got sick of your shit and decided to do it early" He sneered at me. Asshole.

"Okay now you're just asking for it" I smirked at him and lunged. I faked a punch to the jaw, but instead spun around and landed a roundhouse kick right in the stomach. He doubled back and more guards came rushing at me with sedatives.

"Oh good I was getting bored" I laughed as they ran in. I dodged past them and ran down the hallway, when I realized they were taking everyone in the sky dome. The halls were crowded with confused teens being pulled from their cells. I ran through the crowds and turned down an empty hallway when I ran into someone.

"Sorry" I muttered, keeping my head down when it realized it was a guard.

"Grab her!" One of the guards chasing me yelled and the guard I ran into grabbed my arm roughly and twisted it behind my back. I pretended to put up a slight struggle, a plan already forming in my head.

"I've got it from here gentlemen" the guard said and the others nodded, seeing me successfully caught.

"Be careful she's a handful" One of them yelled. I smirked inwardly; he had no idea.

"Alright thanks" he yelled back, leading me down the hallway roughly.

The second the other guards were out of sight I sprung into action, elbowing the guard in the ribs and breaking free from his grasp.

"Hold up I'm not really a guard" The guy yelled, grabbing my arm once again to prevent me from hitting him and I stopped, giving him a weird look.

"Then why the hell are you dressed like one? And what's going on? Is this some sort of mass assassination?" I demanded, referring to all of the underage prisoners who were being taken from their cells in the sky dome, the juvenile prison centre here in the ark.

"They're sending you to earth, and I'm sneaking on the drop ship." The boy said, and I noticed he wasn't much older than me.

I nodded slowly, realizing why they were doing this, but stayed silent.

"You don't have to go, just hide for a few hours and go find your family, I won't stop you" He let go of my arm that I hadn't realized he was still holding.

I laughed bitterly "My parents were floated at the same time that I was locked up" I said "I have no family here, I just saw those fucking wristbands and paniked" I admitted.

"Well you're welcome to sneak into the drop ship with me, I promise I won't make you wear the wristband" he said, laughing slightly at my last comment.

I smiled slightly "Well, it beats being locked up again, and we've probably got like a 10% chance of living right?" I added sarcastically and he laughed.

"Yeah something like that" He said "Come on, we can get on this way" he lead me down another hallway.

"So why are you sneaking on?" I asked him casually when he halted me right outside a door.

"It's right in there, but we have to wait until they have them all loaded so we don't get caught" He explained and I nodded. "But my sisters on there, so I'm going with her." He continued, answering my previous question. I nodded, suddenly understanding who he was.

"Octavia Blake?" I asked, guessing who his sister was. Not only was her story slightly notorious around here, but she was one of the few friends I had in the sky dome.

He turned to me, unsurprised "Yeah, I'm thinking everyone knows that story by now." He sighed, glancing at his watch. "We can go in now" I nodded and we walked into the small room without causing too much of a disturbance. We took two chairs in the back and strapped ourselves in.

"Well your story is sort of famous" I admitted "but I'm kind of friends with Octavia anyways, I just didn't recognize you at first" I added.

The story of Bellamy and Octavia Blake was notorious around the ark. Legally you weren't allowed to have more than one child, so when Octavia was born, her parents hid her under the floorboards. Eventually she was caught and her parents were floated, and Octavia sent to the sky dome. I guess Bellamy was pardoned or something.

Bellamy nodded and I looked over at him. Octavia had told me lots about him but he was different than I expected. He had mid length dark wavy hair and tanned skin scattered with freckles. His eyes were a dark brown, and he was sturdily built, and he was a lot taller than me.

I felt the drop ship jerk and we were off.

Down to earth. Our death, or our future.

~~~

AHHHHH HI IM SO EXITED TO WRITE THIS
So this is probably gonna be a Bellamy Blake fanfic, idk we'll see where it goes but either way I'm super exited cause Bree's a badass and I really like writing about her!! So lemme know what you think, comment any suggestions/ improvements you think should be made, but thanks to anyone who's reading this, I love you all and please vote and follow💙

Xoxoxoxo the author (me)