{°~°A Night Full of Kisses°~°}

It was now night. Everyone else was asleep. It was now time for Gregory to do what he's been wanting to do to Evan which was kiss him.

Gregory and Evan were on the bed talking to eachother. Gregory was about to kiss him but just couldn't get himself to do it yet. He was telling himself to do it. "Come on Gregory you can do this." Gregory thought to himself over and over again.

Minutes go by and now he was ready to kiss him. It was now or never he thought to himself. He grabbed Evan by his waist and kissed him.

"Mhmm.. " Evan said while Gregory kissed him. He started kissing back.

Gregory pushed Evan down on the bed giving both of them a chance to catch their breath. Evan made a small moan whenever he was pushed onto the bed hard. Gregory kissed Evan hardly which made both of them make small moans and noises since this was their first time. Gregory started feeling under Evan's shirt feeling his soft skin. Evan blushed harshly as he felt Gregory's warm hand rub all over his skinny body.

Evan tried topping Gregory but couldn't. Gregory pulled him back down. Gregory wanted more of Evan's adorable noises. He took off both of their shirts quickly and started kissing Evan's neck. Evan bit his lip trying to be quiet.

"It's okay Evan... They are asleep.. Just let out those noises~.. " Gregory said in a really calming and dominate voice that made Evan turn red. Gregory kissed Evan's sweet spot which made Evan moan loudly.

"Ahhhnn~..! "

Gregory loved when Evan moaned. He wanted to hear him more. He needed more now...

Gregory bit his sweet spot gently making Evan moan loudly. He moaned so loud it woke up Elizabeth in the room right next to Evan's. Elizabeth heard the noise and blushed. She's surprised mother didn't come and open whoever's room door and start either yelling or whatever she would do. She knew it was Evan because Evan was the only one in the house who's moan would be high-pitched like that according to her. She took out her phone, got up and quietly went to Evan's door and started recording. She was trying not to laugh whenever she heard Evan moan.

"Ahh~"

"G-Greg~! "

"Ahnn~"

Michael woke up by the noise and decide to check it out. He opened his door only to see Elizabeth and her holding her phone which was on record. Michael walked up to her and just silently listened with her. They both heard Evan moan and held back their giggles as they both blushed.

//In Evan's Room//

Gregory kissed all over Evan's body as Evan let out moans. Gregory enjoyed hearing all his sweet noises.Gregory was kissing Evan from his neck to the bottom of his stomach.

Evan loved the feeling of Gregory's lips being planted all over his skinny, soft, and small body. He felt a tingling feeling all throughout his body. He couldn't help but let out noises.

Elizabeth took all the recording she wanted and went back into her room. Michael went back to his room and eventually they both fell back to sleep in their rooms.

//2:20 am//

Gregory noticed Evan getting tired and he can only make groans now. Gregory held him in his arms and laid down with him on his chest. He kissed the top of his head. Evan kissed him back on the cheek and rubbed his face on his chest. Evan slowly drifted to sleep as Gregory ruffled his hair. He just watched him fall to sleep. He was happy Evan had a good day. He kissed him on his forehead and slowly fell asleep as both of them felt loved in each other's presence.

''The End''

Oh and Elizabeth and Michael forever haunted both of them with the video Elizabeth recorded- lol