III: Graffiti says bro 12 TIMES but Teardrop is now a part of the bro code. Yay.

"So you guys got nothing either?" Crayon Box frowned, rubbing the side of her head.

"How are we supposed to figure out what happened then?!" the green backpack asked, trying to hide how frantic he was. The soda bottle frowned, squeezing his hand. The backpack looked at him before taking a deep breath, calming down.

"No idea, but... We shouldn't freak out about this! We can only solve this with a clear mind," the two smiled. "We need as many heads put together to solve this. It was a good idea to ask our contestants- it may have gotten us nowhere, but we know we can rely on them if they find anything."

The phone nodded. "I've spoken with Test Tube and she said she'll look into what she can. In the meantime, you know where you all can stay," he said, pointing to the hotel. "Now, I'm gonna go tell my contestants about our new additions so I can eat a bunch of cookies and then pass out. Goodbye."

Guarana watched as Graffiti took back his transformation, the sketchy-textured big ear disappearing. The two had been listening to their conversations since they were curious... Andddd also incredibly bored. "So they really have no idea why we're here?"

Graffiti shrugged. "Seems like it, man."

Guarana frowned under his husk, crossing his arms. "This absolutely sucks," they sighed, tapping their foot against the ground. "We've been through a good portion of the competition so far and now we're here. Great..."

"Oh, come on, it's not allll that bad," Graffiti smiled, patting his back. "You've been way too focused on the competition, man! Maybe some time outside it could do you some good. We can spend time like we used to outside the dome, dude! Touch some grass!"

Guarana huffed quietly, still disappointed. However, he couldn't deny that sounded good. Even if he wanted to know how he stood in the competition as he was up for elimination, he did miss spending time with his Graffiti.

Recently, they've been a bit annoyed with Graffiti and it made them feel pretty guilty. The laser tag challenge didn't go the way they wanted it to. Not only that but Graffiti's antics pushed him away. It was like he didn't take the competition seriously, but wasn't that what made him charming? They always admired how he could just make any situation he was in fun. Maybe he can make up for the time they've lost in the last few challenges. Really, what were they thinking? Rolling their eyes and ignoring their best friend in the recent challenge? He may have been focused on the competition, but when was the competition placed before Graffiti? He could only hope he wasn't too hurt by it.

Besides, there seems to be some good coming from this situation. Such as hanging out with Graffiti.

Turning to Graffiti, he had a smile hidden under their husk. "I like the sound of that. Let's see what this place has when we can."

Graffiti eyes lit up. It was as if they were stars. He tried to relax but his wide sharp-teeth grin was still present on his face. "Hell yeah! Glad to know you're on board, bro!" it cheered, wrapping its arm around Guarana. They rolled their eyes fondly, leaning into it. Before the duo could do anything else, Crayon Box approached the contestants.

"Microphone, may I use your assistance?" she called out to him. Microphone sighed but made his way over, already knowing what he was going to be used for. He sat down on the grass so she could reach his head. Crayon Box hummed, tapping the microphone to test it and hearing the noise that returned. She grinned, satisfied. "So there isn't much we have figured out about our new situation, but don't panic. We're working on it, folks! In the meantime, MePhone4 has offered you all a stay in Hotel OJ! You will have to have a roommate as there aren't enough rooms for all of you, so I hope that sounds good! Until we find our way back to the dome, feel free to explore and talk to new people. Don't let this opportunity slip by as a fruitless endeavor," she smiled, proud of her pun relating to the Hotel's name. Ignoring the few groans from the crowd, she tapped Microphone. "You're free to go!"