01

: 寒いけど暖かい
                          Samuikedo attakai

“Master, why is she here?” Uzui questioned Kagaya who had a calm expression on his face, while he looked at her

“F/N came here to find her sister, Toumaka L/N,” Kagaya said calmly, “She will be serving us until she finds her.”

“But isn't she dead-”
F/N's cold glare fell on Mitsuri, making Mitsuri startle.
Kagaya remained calm before looking up at the moon, “You all should go and get some rest...”

___________________

“After eight whole years, you finally decided to show up huh?” Obanai muttered as all of the nine Hashiras walked through the hallway along with F/N.
“He left me with no other choices” F/N finally spoke, “but that doesn't mean, I will be following all those petty rules set by your master
F/N said the Hashiras were all shocked to her tone, she wasn't always like this but after her brother's death, which happened right infront of her eyes.

F/N had completely changed, she didn't wait a single day to leave the demon slayer Corps, infact she didn't even attend her brother's funeral.

Her whole personality had changed. She had moved to the other side, where she wrote hundreds of poems and became a well-known artist overnight.

“If you're staying here, you have to follow the rules,” Giyuu's tone got cold as he looked at the arrogant artist, F/N stopped walking before looking at the grumpy Hashira.

“Oh, and who's going to stop me? You? Or you guys?” She said slyly as her eyes glowed purple under the moonlight, “don't order me, weak-”

She didn't finish her sentence as she walked away from the silent group of Hashiras.

“Eh...her acting skills are on point!” Shinbou muttered, “Even I almost fell for it” everyone agreed, it was easy to see that despite all the changes, she was still F/N L/N.