Sypnosis

She's lonely but not alone. Her life is miserable. She's a trouble maker to herself. Growp up being independent woman. No someone on her side. She's rich but sad. Her parents died because of accident. Naiwan sa kaniya ang kompanya ng pamilya. Sya ang namumuno ngayon bilang CEO dahil walang iba ang hahawak kundi sya lang. She's the only daughter. Sya na lang nagiisa sa buhay kung wala pa ang mga yaya nya siguradong mawawalan na sya ng buhay. Buti na lang nandyan pa si manang lolet nya na laging pinaparamdam na hindi sya nag iisa. She also have friends but she don't feel belong to them. Because they always forgot her–she used to it so nothing to worry. As she looked at to her friends they have someone to embrace. They have someone to tell their problems. They have someone to their side and always protect them. She's jealous. She wants someone too. Someone who can love her as her parents did. Someone who will listen to her rants. Someone will appreciate her efforts.

She needs to stop being lonely.

She needs to stop being jealous to her friends.

She needed someone to stop her from being bitterness and lonely.

"Are you going back?"

—Sorrel

"Will you come with me?"

—Caspian