The Start Of Day

You woke up in a shining sun and a clock onto you in bed. "Hmph I should probably dress up for school" You sighed. 

You went to the bathroom and undressed yourself. As the hot water was washing you. "ah I forgot there is also my spy buddies in school..." you said. 

You wrapped around the towel around your body and went to dry yourself. 

You went to put on you bra and buttoned up your uniform. "Why does this skirt have to be so short?!"

"Oh I should cook for Qiqi after she wakes up!"

You ran downstairs to cook for you and qiqi's food.

As you baked pancakes, you didn't notice Qiqi coming down the stairs carefully.

Qiqi pov:

'Big sister Y/N is cooking...qiqi thinks it looks delicious' I thought

I tugged on Y/N's skirt to get her attention. "Qiqi doesn't know what big sister is cooking..."

She opened her mouth and said "Oh qiqi your awake" She giggled. "I'm cooking pancakes qiqi your favorite" she said. "but what about qiqi's cocogoat milk?" I said.

"Ah don't worry I will buy it after school" she said.

Y/N pov:

I put on the plates on the table as qiqi sat on her chair. I sat infront of qiqi and ate.

(After Eating)

"Qiqi go get your school bag our driver will drive us their" I smiled.

"Ok" She said. She went to carry her back bag on my desk. "Let's go shall we?" I said. She hummed in agreement when we went to driver's car.

"Lady Y/N and Little Lady qiqi where shall we go?" They said. They went to look up to the mirror to see us. "To my little sister's school first then mine Sir Nyun" I said as they nodded.

I went to look up the window seeing different kinds of building and seeing one of the students from Teyvat High.

Well this is gonna be one hell of a day.

_________________________________

Hello! I had fun making this ehehe~ 

Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned byeee!

Autumn The Author