#002, sunburn

TW: ABUSE

OG SKATED TO THE SAD AND OLD APARTMENT COMPLEX SHE LIVED IN.

Og was scared shitless that she was gonna get belted up for first off all cussing her step dad out and then not coming home.

Og went up the beige metal staircase and walked towards the door of her home. She knocked on the door which was quickly and aggressively opened by her brunette step father.

"Where the fuck have you been!" James boomed while dragging Og into the living room by her forearm and throwing her to the ground.
"You disrespected me and now your gonna get punished you bitch!" Was the last thing Og heard before she blacked out.

-

Og woke up in the centre of the mattress that sat on the floor. She quickly pulled her body up and touched her left rib which was stinging and aching intensely, she carefully lifted herself up off the mattress and into the bathroom where she looked at herself in the mirror, she looked at the purple bruise on her face and sighed knowing she would have to explain it to the boys.

They had alway been extremely over protective of the girl especially when it came to her stepdad.

Og grabbed the expired foundation and desperately blended it over the bruise.

-

When Og finally arrived at the shop nobody was inside, which meant they were all out the back skating, or dead.

Og limped over to the back of the shop and outside to where she saw her friends skating in the sun.

Og spotted Ruben leaning against the wall with a short brunette boy, Og waved to the two and then walked over to Ray and Fuckshit.

"Hey." Og said with a forced smile.

"What the fuck happened, N****?" Fuckshit asked while gesturing towards her eye.
Obviously that foundation didn't do shit.

"Stepdad." Og blankly responded.

She then skated towards Fourth grade who was filming her, she smiled and did a trick.

She winced and grabbed her rib hoping that it would relive some of her pain.

Og picked up her board and wandered towards Ray who was waiting for that kid to come back with the water.

"Yo Ruben, who's that kid?" Og inquired but was cut short when the boy quickly came back with the water jug and handed it to Ray.

"Thanks little man."

The kid chuckled then sat back down on the ground. God he was happy.

"Whoo! Refreshing!" Ray shouted, shook his hair and went back to skating.

Og, Ruben and that kid all just sat near the door, in comfortable silence. Ruben for no reason in particular expect for he was skating like dog shit, the kid because he didn't know how to skate and Og because her rib hurt even worst after doing that trick.

Ruben and Stevie then headed back inside the shop for a smoke. Og moved down to where the kid was sitting before and held onto her aching rib.
Fuck shit skated towards the girl and picked up the water jug.

"Whats wrong with you?" Fuckshit asks while wiping the sweat off of his forehead.
"Look" Og states while lifting up the side of her shirt to show her bruised rib.

"Fuck! Shit... Ray, Fourth grade! Come look at this." The two boys hurried over to Og and crowded around her.
"Holy shit, are you ok?" Ray asked concerned

"Yeah! I'm just great, I look great and I feel great.Everything is just great!" Og spoke with her words laced in sarcasm
"Sorry, that was bitchy." Og admitted.