Follower Kallamar x reader x Follower NPC

Requested by the ONE and ONLY BobuxisEpic

(yes I had to do one for Bobux also yes the reader will be taken by SOZO)

Writers POV:

You were on a date with youre boyfriend, Sozo, he learned to only consume the mushrooms once a month, you were really proud of him, Sozo has also been acting strange lately with the bishops turned followers, especially Kallamar, you thought nothing of it since he spend his time in pain under the Bishops rule, but he forgave them all yet hes so cocky with Kallamar, you find it weird that hes very strange with Kallamar, he acts completely diffirent with Heket, well youre answer was answered when Kallamar and Sozo proposed an idea...

Kallamar POV:

"I-I dont know if they would like that...."I said to Sozo"well its not my fault you fell in love with my spouse!"said Sozo, of course he does have a point, its not his fault, but it isnt mine either"look what happeneds if they say no? I mean you said thats shes happy with you bit never mention to an actual love triangle"I said, Sozo continued to tell me that Y/N will say yes, we both went over to Y/N to ask them to a love triangle"hey Y/N!"said Sozo"Oh!, hey love and Kallamar!"said Y/N, their voice is very melodic"Y/N I wan-OW!"Sozo hit my elbow"We want to ask you something"I said, Sozo nodding while Y/N waited"h-how about w-we t-three start a-a relationship??"I asked scared, Sozo is very nervoes as well, Y/N was thinking"alright..."Y/N finally said"r-really!?"I asked"of course, why not, besides I have also found love within you and me"Y/N said, Sozo looked very jealous, I smiled widely and went off, going to my shelter, smiling widely for what just happend...

(hope you enjoyed BOBUX, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)