Chapter 17 Adhoore

Narrator's POV
"Ugh, can someone help me?!!" Aryan yelled. He was stuck in his kameez(top) and couldn't breath.
Aashna was walking by and heard Aryan. She stepped into his room and helped him..
"Thank yo-" Aryan began to say. He saw Aashna when she pulled down the kameez.
"You are crazy... Can't you put one kameez on?" Aashna asked, but Aryan wasn't paying attention.. He was just staring at Aashna as she buttoned his kameez.
"So, today is it.... We are going our separate ways today Aryan." Aashna said.
Aryan stopped staring at her and turned away.
"Aashna, please..... Don't say that...." He said.
Aashna put her hand on his shoulder. Aryan turned around cupped Aashna's face in his hands..
Meanwhile, Sonia and Rohit stood outside..
"Aww... Aren't they so cute together?" Sonia said.
Rohit nodded," Okay, you know what to do.. Right before I put the sindoor(vermilion) on you lift up your veil... Then, we wait for them two to finish before we start explaining... "
Sonia nodded and they both headed to their rooms..
Before the wedding, there was going to be a little haldi(turmeric) ceremony.
Aashna and Sonia were sitting on one side of the divider while Aryan and Rohit said on the other side.
One by one, everyone began to apply the haldi on the brides and grooms...
Aryan and Aashna both had tears in their eyes as in a few hours they would separate forever...