𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚

Tsireya convinced me to watch what was going on at land. My best friend, Khuyen told us that there was a family from another clan planning to seek refuge with our clan, trying to protect themselves from the sky people.

I was riding back to shore on my Ilu, Bian. As we stopped I walked out of the water, Tsireya was already standing by my Twin brother, aonung as she gave me a wave to come over.

I waved bye to Bian then start walking over to stand beside Aonung, who looked at me with an uneasy look.

I started to search through the family, The oldest, I assume, smiled when I looked at him. I gave him a slight smiled before putting my attention on my father.

"My son, Aonung and My daughters, Tuyen and Tsireya will teach your children what to do" My father announced, I raised my eyebrow but decided not to question it.

"Father why wou-" Aonung asked in annoyance but got a finger pointed in his face "It has been decided" my father declared.

"Come, I will show you our village" My sister, Tsireya smiled while looking through the family.

I look at Aonung who was already looking at me, I nodded. We both played Rock, Starfish and Crab (Rock, paper, scissors).

I whined as I lost, looking at my brother who was laughing at my face.

"You always loose sis, it's funny. Come on, admit it. It's funny" He laughed while poking my sides.

"You must be cheating" Tuyen muttered under breathe before walking to catch up with Tsireya.

we showed the new family too their pod, Tsireya looked at me to say 'You are asking' in which, she wanted me to ask them what time they'll be coming by the ocean for their fist lesson, I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Hope you like your pod" I spoke kindly with a smile, Jake smiled back saying that the pod was fine and he thanked us.

"You should settle in just fine, once you have settled in me and the group will be waiting by the ocean for you first lesson" I spoke politely, I could hear mumbling to my right. I saw the oldest sully looking up at me.