Prologue

As the sun falls past the horizon your tear stained eyes slowly dry as you try to piece together what just unfolded. The person who took you in after you were banished, was always there for you. Why would he do such a thing? Was it all just a facade?

'It doesn't matter anymore,' you think to yourself. 'He's gone now, Hisui is safe again.' You try to comfort yourself as you walk down the steps of the temple.

You play what used to be your celestica flute to call Braviary, the tune more angelic since you last played. The large avian digs it's sharp talons into the ground beside you, signaling you to jump on.

It quickly lifts off and soars through the air with ease.

While you're soaring through the sky your mind starts racing again. You actually started developing small feelings for Volo before today. You always pushed them away but, as Cogita once said "You're emotions can never be thrown out until you let them out."

You try to forget about Volo but before you get the chance to try you've landed at base camp next to Professor Laventon.
You thank Braviary for the ride and it quickly flies away, it's purple flames growing darker the further it goes.

"So girl, how was the research?" Asks Laventon "I didn't get much done besides some Luxio, due to...An event," was all you could mutter out, you weren't about to spill everything that happened at the temple on this poor man."Anyways, ready to go to Jubilife?" The man asks "Sure, I really need rest after today."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note

So this is my first story so don't expect much quality or weekly chapters and Ill try to make them MUCH longer than this one because obviously this is just the introduction.