Chapter 1

You sit on the muddy earth, your Pokémon playing next to you. Your Lopunny, Sarah is washing the mud off her ears while your Staraptor, Rex is chasing small little Budews. Spark, your Luxray, is laying on your lap, asleep. Next to Spark is your Vaporeon, Rayne. And your Gardevoir, Luna is protecting all her companions. But you would never let your shiny Ninetales, Ash out of her ball due to her being under levelled and small not wanting to cause her harm.

Spark perks up as something rustles in the bushes, something large. You watch as an oversized Roselia slowly approaches your satchel, smelling the berries inside curiously.

"Hello, Liz." You say to the Pokémon.

The Pokémon perks up at your words, not recognising you in your mask. It waddles over to you and nuzzles your arm in greeting.

You slowly see Rei approach and wave at you.

"Hey, professor said he wanted to congratulate you for your work so he set up a little something for you, follow me." He says beckoning you to follow.

You stand up and to say goodbye to Liz but she latches onto you not wanting you to go."I'm sorry Liz but I have to go now." You say sadly. Liz picks up your satchel and takes out an empty pokeball, pointing to it. You take it out of her hand lightly.

"You mean, you want to be caught?" You ask curiously. Liz nods her head happily.

You slowly put the pokeball up to her head, watching as she is pulled into it.
One shake,
Two shakes,
Three shakes,
Click.
Liz was caught. You put the ball into your satchel and begin to follow Rei.

Rei leads you back to Jubilife Village where you see Professor Laventon sitting down talking to Beni, most likely ordering some potato mochi.

"Hey! Over here!" He waves at you signalling for you to sit next to him.
You and Rei walk over and sit down across from him.

--------------------- Authors note
Sorry I ligit forgot about this story lol
Anyways I was rushing this so don't mind the length or anything.