Deep Rerecord

Name: Devan Ruoho

Age: Technically ageless (physically looks 14)

Birthday: November 14th

Pronouns: She/they

Sexuality: Asexual/aromantic

Location: Curren

Likes: Forest creatures/spirits, working alone.

Dislikes: Humans, having to constantly mend their stitches, medical equipment, her reflection.

Song producer: Hiiragi Kirai
______________________________________
Headcanons:

~Devan was an experiment based around taking the remains of deceased individuals and combining them all into one person. Although it resulted in success, there were also many drawbacks (mainly for Devan.)

~After her creation, countless tests were performed on her, some of which were highly cruel and inhumane. They usually resulted in even more damage being done, which resulted in Devan eventually growing fed up with the horrible treatment and escaping the facility, running away into the deep woods.

~Due to these events, Devan has a deep distrust towards any and all humans.

~Over time, they've learned to fend for themselves. She doesn't let herself rely on others too much.

~That being said, she's still quite fond of the Spirits she's met in the forest.

~No matter how hard she tries, they can never get their stitches to stay attached forever, so they're constantly falling apart.

~If she lets her stitches loosen too much, then it makes it harder for her to move properly, especially when it comes to walking.

And here's their song!