Murder Family

Out in the reception area of the IMP work office Lonna and Sylvester are sitting on a couch, with Loona holding up a photo of a human family and Sylvester's smoking. Loona's laying on the couch, taping away at her phone while her legs lay ontop of Sylvester's lap.

Moxxie is over at the desk holding up a crossbow, aiming at the photo. Millie's standing next to Moxxie, leaning against the desk. Mooxie's shaking as he aims his crossbow.

"Moxxie, stop shaking." Millie says. "You're gonna shot our only hell hound and hell fox.

"Wow, I feel so loved here." Loona says sarcaticaly.

"Ehhh, like he could hit anything." Sylvester says. "He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn."

"Just take a deep breath." Mille takes a deep breath. "And let it out."

"But it's a family." Moxxie says as he aims his crossbow up in the air. "Under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human faimly."

"I don't see why not." Sylvester says. "I could use the time." He licks his lips.

"If killing a human family is what the client wants." Millie says.

"Maybe like a shitty dad or a mob family." Moxxie says as he uses his bow to scratch his head. "That's understandable. But to eradicate an entire innocent, seemingly in this instance, upper middle class family bloodline."

Loona sits up and looks at the photo then shows it back to them. "Hey, you don't know they're innocent."

Loona continues

Loona continues. "This kid probably sets dogs on fire." She points to the girl. "Maybe this girl gets off to bullying Australian kids online." Then she  points to the father. "And this guy this guy definitely watches."

"Definitely a reason to kill a whole human family." Sylvester gives a toothy grin.

MIllie smiles. "Exactly. Humans are full of secret nasties." She pushes Moxxie's crossbow down. "It's why so many of them end up here." She grabs Mooxie's face and squishes his cheeks. "But guilty and innocent aren't our business moxs, killing who we're paid to is. Our. Business. Choose a target." She kisses him on the cheek and lets go of Moxxie.

Moxxie aims his crossbow back at the photo. "I just think it's a bit excessive and we could be a bit more selective is all."

The door to Blitzo's office slams open.