Agar tum sath ho

So swagat hai dosto ek nay story me..
________

10 years later,

Girl: mumma mujhe nai Khana hai..(fake crying)

Lady: abhi ke abhi khatam karo warna papa se bol kar aaj ki chocolate mana karwa denge...

Girl: ye cheating hai...

Lady: koi cheating nai hai betu...jaldi se finish kariye (sternly)

Just then a handsome hunk enters through the main door and with baby steps his goes toward the babygirl while lady had left to kitchen...

Girl: pa...(mam kept his palm over her mouth)

Man: dheere boliye meri jaan warna aagar aapki mumma ne sun liya to pakka aaj hum dono ki khair nai...esehi aaj hum bohot late(whispering)

Anubhavi Singh (the small girl): to ye aapki galti hai na papa...bad manners ese roj roj meri mumma ko gussa nai dilate(wrapping her little hands around his neck as he has kneeled down to her level)

AS: achaa sorry meri maa..

Anu(Anubhavi Singh): hmmm... Pehle mujhe iss khana se bachao..(dramatically rolling her eyes)

AS: achaa ji(seeing her he laughed out loud)

HM: Anu tumhare pyare pita ji kab aay beta(glaring at him)

Anu: um..vo mumma papa to bohut pehle hi...(turning towards her mom blocking her mom's way to her handsome father...spreading her little hands infront of Anubhav)

HM: hnn hnn vo to pata hai humme hi kitne pehle aa gay the tumhare papa(angrily glaring her husband who is sitting with innocent puppy face)

Anu: mumma bhook lagi hai..

HM: haa to diya to Khao ye(handling her a vessel of milk and chapati (doodh-roti🙂)

Anu: ye nai khana hai..

HM: haa to kya khana hai ...thapar..

Anu: nooo...mom....(now hiding herself behind AS)

HM: haa to yahi khaiye...(to AS) or aap..

AS: haa hum....(asking her innocently)

HM: change krke aaiye tabtak hum khana nikl rhe hai...

AS: jii....vaise Ashu kaha hai...

HM: mera beta aapki beti ki tarah nautanki baaz nai hai isliye vo khana kha kar soo gay...

Both father-daughter looked at her...while Anu who was fidgeting with her food sitting on the floor looked at her with puppy eyes as if what did I do...
__________

Anuseena were laying on the either end of the bed...with their both children in the middle...a 10 years boy Ashray Singh resembling all the facial structure of his father but from nature he is copy of his mother and a 5 yera old munchkin sleeping soundly with a cute pout on her face and lips parted away she is tooo copy of her father from her face to her nature and all the characteristics her anger level is like her dad which is very often but when she gets angry she take whole house onto her head...

HM: anubhav kitna sukoon hai na iss zindagi me...

AS: hmm... Itna bhagwan ne paricha(exam) liya to aab fal ki baari me bhi hume hi milega...meri jaan..

HM: kitna kuch Saha humme...kabhi ek time tha jab aap humse itna nafrat karte the ki humara cherha bhi nai dekhna chate the..

AS: bhool jaiye purane baato ko aab nayi zindagi hai isse ache se khushi khushi bitaynge hum dono..sath me...

HM: hmm..par hum vo sab kabhi bhool nai sakte kyuki zindagi ki Sabse badi galti ki thi or uss galti se bhot kuch sikha hai humne ..(smiling with slight tears in her eyes)

AS: I love you meri jaan(with immense love in his eyes only and only for her lady love)

HM: i love you too Anu or Ashu ke papa(giggling)

AS: Agar tum sath ho to sab mushkil haal ho jayengi 💘
______________________________________
                       The end

So this was just a random short.... So staring a new book with some sweet stories... So thought of it and wrote.... Give some suggestions for upcoming shorts..I would love to write💞
Thanku:)