Japan

(Hinata's Pov)
I'm so excited to go in Japan where I'm going to study in karasuno high mom transfer me there because karasuno is one of the most prestigious school all over the world . I'm a bit nervous because i never go on abroad in my intaire lafe but i'm also excited because Japan is my dream destination as I was thinking what to do when I get to Japan I suddenly felt sleepy I suddenly remember that I didn't get that much sleep yesterday because of my excitement so I decided to take a nap.

I got woke up because I feel someone was waking me up I slowly open my eyes after I fully open my eyes i saw the flight attendant. Then she said that we've arrived at the airport in Tokyo Japan . I thanked her for telling me then the flight attendant walked away to do her job . After the flight attendant walked away I stand and walked where I put my luggage. after I got my luggage I go down to the plane I was looking for my cousin Mikayla and Aunt Mary. Aunt Mary is my mom's younger sisters and Mikayla is her one and only child. Then suddenly I saw a girl that was waving her hands to me as she came to me she suddenly jump to me

(Mikayla's Pov)
As I was looking around to find Shoyo I saw an orange haired boy walking around like he was finding someone and I knew it was Shoyo so I waved my hand to her to my excitement I suddenly ran towards her and hug her without hesitation. " I miss you so much Shoyo " I said to him then he replied "I miss you too Kayla".

(Hinata's Pov)
I got shock when she suddenly hug me. then she said "I miss you Shoyo". I replied " I miss you too Kayla" then I patted her back as I was patting her I noticed that Aunt Mary wasn't here so I ask Kayla. Kayla where's Aunt Mary?
I stated then suddenly I heard a familiar voice saying " I'm here Shoyo"
Then I hurriedly turn around to see aunt Mary that was smiling to us. I hurriedly hug her then I said " I miss you aunt Mary " then she replied to me " I miss you too Shoyo" then I break the hug then Aunt Mary suddenly said.
" Let's go now so that Shoyo can rest "  
Kayla and I nodded.

As we go out at the airport Aunt Mary said that where just wait here in front of the airport she'll just go to get her car at the back at the airport and she added that he'll just pick us here so I nodded as Aunt Mary walked away Kayla suddenly talked then she said curiously " do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend Shoyo?" I replied to her that I didn't have an girlfriend or boyfriend. Then she said is that so. Then I asked her if she had an girlfriend or a boyfriend or even a crush. As I said those words I saw kayla blushing so I decided to tease her I said to her " so you have an boyfriend " I said teasingly then and after I said those I saw her blushed even more like a tomato then she said " I don't have an boyfriend" she said. I curiously tilted my head in confusion then she added " I only had an g-g-girlfriend " oh I remember that I and Kayla are bisexual.

(Mikayla's Pov)
As I asked Shoyo if he has an girlfriend or boyfriend he said that he doesn't have. Then I replied to him is that so. Then suddenly he asked me if I have an girlfriend or a boyfriend or even a crush I suddenly feel that my face began to red then he suddenly said that I have boyfriend because I remembered my girlfriend. I can feel that my face became more red then I said to her that I don't have an boyfriend as I peeked to Shoyo I saw him tilted his head I knew he only did that habit of his when she's confused and wants an answer. So I said to her that I only got a girlfriend.

(Mary's Pov)
As I drives the car in front of the airport I saw the two talking as I got in front of them I noticed that Mikayla are super red like an tomato so I asked her if she's ok then she said in a stuttering way "i-i-i-im f-fine" are you sure I asked "y-y-yeah" ok then get in the car so that we can go now.

(Time skip)

(Hinata's Pov)
We arrive at Aunt Mary house it was not that big and not that small it's just an ordinary house. it's 7:30 at night when we arrive at the house as we enter the house we all felt hunger then Aunt Mary said to Kayla that she should bring me to my room then Kayla nodded then she called me to follow her I just nodded and follow her while Aunt Mary prepared a food to us.

After Mikayla guided me to my room I thanked her then she walked away I opened my room and looking around aunt Mary and Kayla gave me a very nice and super clean room. I started to arrange my clothes and other things after I arrange my things Aunt Mary called us because she was done cooking food then I said to her that I'm coming as go down I can already smell the food.

I arrive at the daining room and I saw aunt Mary and Kayla waiting for me then I said " wow " then aunt Mary laugh a little then said "why don't you sit so that we can eat" then I replied of course. After where done eating I help aunt Mary to clean after I help Aunt Mary to clean I go to my room to sleep

As I was about to sleep but suddenly I got nervous when I remember that tomorrow is my first day of attending karasuno high what if they don't like me what if they bully me because of my face a lot of people bullied me in New York because I'm not that good looking. ok Hinata Shoyo calm your self don't judge them your just over thinking calm your self . As I was thinking those thoughts i suddenly felt sleepy then i fall asleep.

This is the house of Mary

This is Hinata's room

______________________________________

I'm so sorry if the story are so confusing because it's my first book I'm so sorry but I will try to make it better so please understand me..........