Chapter 40. Evil From Outerworld

New York

United States

Satria sees a horned, beautiful woman like a succubus kissing a human in front of him.

After the succubus was done sucking the human soul dry, She threw him like trash.

Now she is looking at Satria's group with a lustful face.

'How long will my transformation last Fatalis?'

'You only have 15-20 more minutes. After that, you'll be powerless and need time to enter back into Calamity Mode.'

'This sucks, and I feel hungrier than usual too. The speed force makes my metabolism in my body weird.'

"It's okay. Even though you ended up dead in this world, you still have that skill you obtained from the quest in Kazuma World."

'Really? Do you want me to experience death to test that skill? No fucking way!

"Hee, You're quite handsome and hot. How about joining our side and letting me reward you with something fun, boy?" The succubus, licking her lips when looking at Johnny, tried to seduce him using her charm.

"It's my pleasure to be... Auchh!" Susan elbowed his ribs. "What's your problem, sis?" Johnny asked his sister.

"Because you're a moron, Don't let yourself be deceived by this woman." Susan glared at him.

"Stop bickering. We don't have time for this." Satria reminds me of the Fantastic Four group. "Sorry, lady, We must reject your offer to join your shady group," Satria replies to the succubus.

"Pity~ Come here, my boy, and kill these humans for me."

Ten humanoids with red skin and muscular bodies wielding halberds as weapons block their path.

The creature is called a Felguard.

"They surrounded us. What should we do now?" Reed asks Satria.

'Reed Richard is the smartest man alive in Marvel, and I'm curious if his ability can be used like Luffy's in One-Piece. After all, his ability is similar to his. I should take advantage of this man later but must be careful with him too. He is very dangerous.'