¹. New World, New Powers and Home

No one's POV

Location: Local Hospital

In a hospital room, where we can see an unconscious forest-green-haired boy laying on the hospital bed, his features are that he has diamond shaped freckles on each cheek, his body is well-toned of muscles, soft and smooth being attached with some equipment like a heart monitor and etc.... A nurse is checking on how the unconscious boy is, if there are any progress of him waking up.

 A nurse is checking on how the unconscious boy is, if there are any progress of him waking up

(Just imagine the nurse instead of Shot)

"*sigh* It's already been 2 weeks since this kid was admitted here, to think his this fatigue... I hope the kids alright", the nurse murmured while inspecting the boy closely.

As the nurse was close to his face, the boys eye lids shot open revealing a dark emerald eyes of the boy, the nurse quickly back away at shock, as the boy sit up holding his head .

"Ugh.... Where am I?", the boy asked himself and looks around the room noticing the shocked nurse.

"Um.... Excuse me, can you tell me where am I and why am I here?", the boy asked the nurse, who got out of her shock.

"Your in the hospital, and you were found at an alley near here, where you were found the be in fatigue and wounds on your body", the nurse explained to the boy who nodded in reply, surprisingly taking it well.

"Ummm...... I'll go get the doctor to examine you, okay?", The nurse said to the boy who nodded again.

As the left the room the boy looked at the window near his bed and sat up from his bed, and looked at the scenery outside of his room, as his expression changed to a sadden look, he suddenly felt something wet on his cheek, he checked it to find out it's tears.

"Why should I be sad? I made this choice for myself and them, I shouldn't regret this.... But why?.......Why am I crying?......", He asked himself those question as he heard footsteps coming to his way, he used a quirk to change his look to normal. He heard the door open, he looked at the direction to see a doctor and the nurse from earlier.

"Hello young man, I'm Doctor Riko and I'm in charge for your recovery. May I please know your name and age, so we can find your medical record", the doctor asked to the boy.

"Oh sure my name's Midoriya Izuku, I'm actually 14 years old..... And you guys can just call Izuku", the boy introduced himself to the doctor, who was shocked along with the nurse to think a 14 year old kid would be this well muscular and the state they found him.

"I see.... Well I will be looking for your medical record today after checking your condition".

"Hai, but I would like to tell you that you might not be able find them, if I'm correct I hold no record here", the boy told the doctor who raised his brows.