Prologue

Idk how I'm stuck here in this situation, will I be able to come out of this cage, will I be able to solve this puzzle, or I'll stay forever in this without any escape? It would be wrong for me to say that I'm not scared, I'm scared would I'll be able to come out of this darkness !? Will I be able to live a normal life as other people live? Will I be able to love again? Or my heart would be shattered again!?

Idk much about love but Love it's a beautiful feeling to feel, to express, and to live what would happen if this love turns your colorful life into an endless maze of darkness? Will you be able to come out of this darkness? Will you survive this dark potion called love? Or you'll be poisoned to death......

In my life love holds only one meaning 'darkness' which I'm scared of, I want to come out of this darkness, will anyone help me, will I be able to escape this ?? Or I'll drown in this ...... Does Love mean freedom from everything or it is a cage of vulnerable demise?

I have many questions but no answers, I have a life but with no hope. What will happen now?
.
.
Will I live .....

             ..... Or I'll die........

.......? I won't leave you, love, you were meant to be mine and you'll be mine forever even your soul belongs to me and I'll keep you with me even if you die...............
Try to run as much as you can...............
But in the end, you'll be off this demon only........ But if anyone would come between us I'll rip his soul from his body!!! You understand that princess.....

........? Don't worry love! I won't let you die. I promise I'll save you even if it takes my life I won't leave you now........
I love you and will love you till the end of my life..... I'll support you in this fight and trust me we'll win this together..... Cause true Love always wins.

Y/n: What did I do!.….. I'm sorry please wake up. You said you won't leave me ...... wake up..... please wake up.......this yn is nothing without you ............
If there is no you there is no meaning for me live...... In the end, I vow to be yours till death do us apart.

....will the power of love will win over the darkness or will the darkness will consume the two pure souls to this hole...

But what will happen when someone will enter her tragic life? Will he save her or will let her drown more in darkness?  

........................................................................

So how was the prologue 🥺 hope you like it please show some love to everyone and please don't Copywrite my work I have worked hard on this.

My baby looks so cute 😻🥺 I love him

Do comment with your views English is not my first language so please cooperate with my mistakes 🤗 love you all 💝