Heartache

Author pov :

We could hear faint sounds of scribbling of pen on paper. A Lady at her young age was sitting calmly in a quiet chamber with no sound present, no whispering of people, and no one around her. She didn't need anyone who should be with her. She was comfortable being alone. It sounds weird to anyone but for her it was harmony. With a faint smile on her angelic face, she was too immersed in writing something in her diary. Other people may find her mysterious cause why not how can someone still have that ability to beam with a smile on her face after she lost everything? How can someone stay alive after all the happening happened to her and her peaceful life? People across her call her crazy, some people pity her condition and some people say she deserves this painful life, and among those people there is somebody who wants to see her like before.

Standing behind the glass door there he was looking at her with a pang in his heart having pain in his stare. The pain that he was feeling right currently was no less than the pain of dying. He wanted to see you like before, he wanted to do everything possible to take your pain away. He wanted to prove to everyone that you were blameless, he wanted to latch every fucking mouth that said she was a murderer. He looks after you all the time praying to God that one day you'll be fine. He doesn't know when that day will come but he will wait for you to come back yourself.

Lost in his thinking he was not able to hear the voice of his brother. Feeling a hand on his shoulder he turned around and saw an angry face of Nathan.

"I'm sorry, did you say something to me before?I didn't hear you properly."

Leaving a heavy sigh Nathan spoke dramatically.

"oh yeah, you didn't hear me likewise! God dammit Jimin, this must be the nth time you went lost looking at her. Bro, I'm seriously telling IDK about her being mental but soon you'll be a mental patient like her. You always stare at her like a creep. Stop doing that. Otherwise, I'll tell mom about your behavior I'm warning you hyung."

But on the other Jimin was unfazed by his words, he took a last glance at your face who was busy in her own world and turned around to check your test reports which he was holding in his hands.

Seeing Jimin disappearing figure Nathan chuckled and said,
" Jesus how come I became your assistant, God knows, what will be my future because of you hyung."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few hours later:

While Jimin was busy with the files the door of his office made a thud sound. Due to the sound, Jimin raised his head and saw Nathan who was having a furious expression on his face. Jimin was bewildered to witness this expression on Nathan's face.

"What the hell is wrong with you Hyung? Why did you dismiss all your cases for that girl?"

Nathan said in a frustrated tone. It was true from the very beginning when they were given your case, Jimin became more serious. His demeanor changed. Whenever they went on their routine checkup on you, Jimin always get lost in his thoughts. For Nathan, you were just an ordinary mental patient like others but for Jimin, you were not someone ordinary, in his whole life he didn't imagine for once seeing you like this in this condition. He was devastated to see you like this. He never for once dreamed of witnessing you like this. For him, you were very precious.
But on the other hand, Nathan was very confused about Jimin's behavior. He was very worried about his Hyung. It was very unusual for him to find Jimin more interested in you other than the other patients. Jimin started ignoring everyone around him even though he started to zone out many times in front of Nathan.