Affogato x Reader

Request by: NoNameCuzNo

Plot: Affogato was wandering around Dark Enchantress's castle and found her daughter sitting on the balcony and fell in love.
____________

Affogato Cookie: "ugh.... it's so hard to find my way around this castle" he groaned as he went by the multiple hallways and doors.

When looking around, he found a room with the door open.

Affogato Cookie: "this door wasn't here before, was it?" he said to himself, taking a peek inside the room, the doors to the balcony were also open, and there was a girl sitting there, "excuse me? Are you another member of the Cookies of Darkness per chance?" the girl was startled by that but kept her balance so she didn’t fall from where she was sitting.

Y/N Cookie: "yes, but not just any member" she answered looking behind her to see the cookie by the door, she sighed, "I left my door open again...." she groaned, getting down from her spot, "you shouldn't be here, how did you manage your way up here?" she asked.

Affogato was snapped out of his trance by the question.

Affogato Cookie: "considering you live here, you should also have a hard time finding yourself in this place" he said looking away from her trying to hide his blushing face.

Y/N Cookie: "nah, mistress taught me better ways to get around" she said, forming a portal with her magic, "but I only go off around the castle when the other members are on duty, mother doesn't want me to get involved with anyone in here" she continued.

Affogato raised an eyebrow but didn’t say anything.

Y/N Cookie: "you guys have a meeting in a bit, right?" she asked, Affogato just nodded, "alright, i'll get ya down there, mistress will give me a private meeting later so i'm not supposed to leave my room" the portal grew taller, revealing the door to the meeting room, "don't tell anyone you were here, Pomegranate's the only one mother trusts around me".

Affogato Cookie: "wait.... you're Dark Enchantress Cookie's daughter?!" and with that, Y/N just pushed him through the portal and closed it.

Y/N Cookie: "mother's gonna kill me if she knows he found out...." she said to herself.

????: "young mistress..." a female voice said from behind, startling her.

Y/N Cookie: "you.... saw and heard that... right, Pomegranate Cookie?"

Pomegranate Cookie: "I did, I have to tell master about this young mistress, i'm sorry, but it was master's rules to tell her straight away if any other member found out about you, your mother will-"

Y/N Cookie: "-go to the ends of the world to protect me, because she cares about me the most..." she continued her phrase, "I know.... i'm like a confidential topic.... mom wants the best for me but, being trapped here until no one but you and mother are around feels like the worst...."

Pomegranate nodded and walked up to her, putting her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Pomegranate Cookie: "the topic for your meeting with your mother is your first mission in the team"

Y/N Cookie: "mother.... is planning on letting me go on missions?..."

Pomegranate Cookie: "yes, you won't need to sit in your room all day anymore young mistress" she said, giving Y/N a small but genuine smile, "master didn’t want me to inform you about this before her meeting with you, so let's keep this confidential"