- 3 -

1st Person

I was so excited this afternoon!! I haven't had someone new to show my plushies to in a long time!!

I dragged Noah down the street happily towards my house. Yes, I know that I just met him and shouldn't just take him to my house, but it's okay because I trust him!!

Once we arrived, I quickly unlocked the door and dragged him inside.

"Welcome to my home!" I said excitedly. He looked around the livingroom we were in and smiled.

"It looks nice, Kai." He said, making a smile appear on my face as if there wasn't already one. Suddenly, my sister came rushing down the stairs, fumbling with her shoes.

"Oh, hi Hyuka. I'm running a bit late for work, please remind Hiyyih to do her homework when she gets home!" She said, running out the door after hugging me.

Noah just watched her go quietly. "Is that your mom?"

My eyes widened as I gasped dramatically. "What?? No, that's my sister, Huening Leanavvab . Lea for short." I hummed. "Anyways, let's go upstairs!"

I dragged him to my room and to my bed full of plushies stacked against the wall side. "Here we are!! This is my favorite, Molang!!" I showed him my cute adorable plushie, to which he smiled and nodded.

I showed him each and every single one of my plushies and their names. I also showed him my pet rock, Huening Lionel Mbappé.

We decided to do our homework finally after spending a lot of time talking about my stuffies and dressing up Lionel Mbappé.

"Hey, Kai, did you understand the problems on page 12? I can help you if you need me too." Noah asked. I was about to answer him, but the door swung open, and in came a nervous, ranting Beomgyu.

"I need help, Kai, I can't hold back anymore, I really need to tell Ta-" he stopped, noticing that there was another boy in the room. "Oh.. um, hi?" He said before looking at me with pleading eyes. "Can I talk to you....Alone?"

I looked between him and Noah before I turned to the latter. "I'll be right back, okay?" He nodded before I got up and lead Beomgyu to the bathroom.

I locked the door and turned to Beomgyu. "What's wrong, Hyung?" I said, slightly worried. I watched as he fiddled with his hands.

"Well, um... I think I am ready to tell Taehyun that I like him, and I need your help to come up with a plan...." He said quickly. It took a moment to process before I got it.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing!! Let's go over the details!!" I squealed. I was so happy to be able to help him and Taehyun FINALLY get together.

"Come with me!" I said, dragging him to my room, where Noah was, still finishing up his homework. "Hey, Noah! I have to help Beomie Hyung with something, I hope you can understand."

Noah just smiled and nodded before getting up off the floor. "That's alright, I finished everything already. Thanks for showing me your stuffies, also, it was nice meeting you Beomgyu. I hope we can hang out again soon!" He said, hugging me before grabbing his things and leaving.

I turned to Beomgyu with a playful grin.

"Let's get planning!"