Larissa Weems ~ You're On Your Own Kid (W)

⚠️TW⚠️

⚠️TW⚠️

Talk about mommy issues, emotional and verbal violence, talk about ed (anorexia) and SH scars

---Y/N'S POV---

For the next two days will be parents weekend, and if I say I hate it I mean it. It just makes me depressed and stressed. My family never really cared what I did so they never showed up. My father to busy with drinking his liver away and my mother never really saw me as a part of her life.

I mean she's the woman who gave me life but since I'm little she gave me this feeling of not being good enough for her or being an disappointment. She always said things to me like

'You only got an A-? Why not an A+?'
or 'Why can't you act like every other child your age? You're such a freak!' Well I mean she was right, in some way.

I come from a long bloodline of strong, achieving women with a mastermind and an breathtaking beauty. To be honest I don't know why my mother married my father, i think maybe she was blinded by his money and family or just hypnotized by them and lurged into a life sentence trap.

I'm right now standing on the balcony
on the first floor of the academy and watched the students with their parents laughing and eating and looking so happy, like perfect little familys out of the books. I didn't notice how a woman made her way through the corridor and over to me till she stood right next to me and started to talk.

"My little guppie, how are you? I've missed you!"

I abruptly spinned around and found the sapphire emerald green orbs of my mother piercing through me and my soul. I was so shocked i didn't know what to say,

"m-mom what are you doing here?"

Was what I said after a defeating silence

"isn't it obvious Y/N? It's parents weekend and I thought why shouldn't I come and visit my lovely daughter!"

I blinked a few times with an raised eyebrow

"Wow since when do you care about me or what I do mom?"

She gasped in shock and pulled her hand towards her heart acting like i've hurt her precious feelings.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF A CHILD?!"

And here she is, my mother how she truely is. I flinched at her sudden outburst and backed myself up against a pillar trying to get away from her and her horrifying attitude. She stepped forward and screamed even more at me