Quarrel

As usual, it was still early in the morning when Molea's parents argued over really unimportant things. Until sometimes Molea feels fed up and can't bear to stay in her house, but what can she do without her parents? Where does she want to live?

"Mom, dad, can you stop fighting or not? I'm tired of hearing you guys fight, besides it's all not important," said Molea when she heard her parents arguing which stopped the fight.

:............................................:

Molea is a beautiful girl from France who is 22 years old, now she is studying at a well-known university in Paris, France. There she majored in music, so that his house has several musical instruments for her study.

On the outside, Molea always looks happy and doesn't seem to have any problems. But who would have thought? Her real life was so shattered at a young age.

:............................................:

"Anyway, you can't fight anymore, it's noisy. Bye, mom, Pa Molea went to college first instead of waiting here for a long time. Waiting for you guys to finish fighting, it's better to do something useful" she said, rolling her eyes lazily.

Arriving at campus, as usual she immediately sat down and read a book while listening to music from his airpods.

"Molea! Did you watch football last night? Brazil vs Croatia, Croatia wins, Neymar loses," said Molea's friend who had just arrived and immediately reported things that according to Molea were not important.

"No, I don't like football, it's not as fun as singing, because," answered Molea briefly.

"Oh, in the morning, Morocco vs Portugal, aren't you watching it?" Ask Molea's best friend again, Venee.

"That's okay, because I just want to see Cr7 anyway" She said agreeing to Venee's question.

"Then let's just watch it together" Venee said.

"Whatever, I'll just join in" Molea replied.

:............................................:

After returning from campus, Molea rested briefly in his room. She rested for about 2 hours, because she came home from campus at 4.30 pm so she got up from her break at around 6.30 pm.

After waking up she remembered the invitation agreement to watch together with Venee, she rushed to get ready. Molea got ready very fast, even though the match started at 8 PM, she got ready quickly because she was going to stay at the Venee Apartment and eat together.

"Mom, dad, I'm going to Apart Venee first, okay? I'll just stay there until tomorrow. I'm about to come home from campus tomorrow, OK?" Molea asked permission from her parents.

"Yeah, take care of yourself Molea!" Molea's mother said.

"Okay, mom, but mom and dad, don't fight all the time, it's embarrassing to hear the neighbors," Molea said to her father and mother.

:............................................:

It was 8.00 pm, and Venee rushed to wake Molea from her deep sleep.

"Hey Molea wake up oi it's already 8 o'clock I want to miss you" Venee woke Molea.

"Yaya, 3 more minutes, it's still opening too, okay?" Molea replied with her eyes still closed.

"Whatever, if I forget to wake you up, don't blame me, because I'm already busy later" Venee said, which was not answered by Molea.

Imperceptibly, it was already 9:00 p.m. but Venee forgot to wake Molea from her sleep.

"Well commercials. Oh my God I forgot Molea, gosh" Venee said, realizing that she had forgotten her best friend.

"Molea, it's already 9 o'clock I forgot to wake up earlier Cr7 was about to lose you know after you don't watch him so he's not excited. Wake up Molea!" Venee exclaimed at dawn.

"HEY, JUST BE SERIOUS, VENEE" Molea was surprised by Venee's statement. She immediately got ready in front of the television waiting until 9.08 pm.

:.......................................:

Molea had promised to come home after class at her campus. However, before she got home, she received news from her neighbors that while she was at her best friend's apartment, her parents were fighting again over all insignificant things that bothered the neighbors' ears. Molea was shocked and embarrassed not to play, she accelerated in driving her car to see the condition of her parents.

Tbc....

Hi, I'm a new author, sorry if there are many things that are lacking from my writing. Oh yeah, this is just for fun, enjoy, guys, don't forget to vote if you like it ☺💟