Divorced

Arriving home, Molea was surprised to see several broken glass pots on display. Then she shouted for his mother.

"Mom, where are you?" Molea asked loudly.

Because there was no answer at all, she walked towards her parents' room. She knocked on the bedroom door, and she only saw her father sitting relaxed on the couch near the television in the room.

"Oh, you've come home Molea" Father scolded Molea.

"Where is mama now? Why are there so many broken glass pots? I even found this mama's wedding ring. What does this mean, dad?" Molea asked while pointing at her mother's wedding ring.

"Ouh ya, Daddy forgot to tell you Molea. In the next 2 days we will take care of our divorce papers. This is all at your mother's wish, she can't stand it anymore," said the father, which shocked Molea to the point of falling.

"Daddy? You want to separate from Mama?" She asked while holding back tears

"Yes," said the father briefly

Molea could not hold back her tears, she shed her tears. Drop by drop her tears fell with a sense of annoyance mixed with sadness.

"Come on, don't cry here! Go to your room!" Her father instead rebuked her in the midst of Molea's devastated state at that time.

Molea left from her father's room without saying a word. She went to her room with tears in her eyes. Actually, Molea felt that her parents would also divorce in the end when at first her parents started fighting frequently, but she still prayed and asked God that her family would be fine, but fate couldn't be changed.

"Dear God, strengthen me, O Lord, how can I live without a mother? Meanwhile, my father is also fierce with me, I am not strong, Lord," she said in her room, crying.

Because she didn't want to be bothered, she decided to go back to her best friend's apartment, Venee. She left without saying goodbye because she didn't want to talk to her father. On the way she drove at high speed because she was depressed with his parents.

:............................................:

Arriving at the Venee Apartment, Venee was surprised what was wrong with her best friend, who came and burst into tears as if she had a big, unusual problem in her life. Out of curiosity, she asked.

"Why Molea? What's wrong? Your parents are fighting again? But usually you don't cry, or are you not let in the house again?" Venee asked with quite high curiosity.

"Huhuuu huhuu I don't know Ven" Molea answered while crying and didn't know what to say anymore.

"Okay, sit down first, have a drink first so you can calm down" Venee said.

"Thank you Ven" Molea thanked.

"So what's the matter? Why are you suddenly crying?"

"My parents want to divorce the day after tomorrow Ven, I feel really broken even though from the start I knew that they were going to divorce"

"huh? Seriously?"

"You don't believe me, I'm crying like this"

Venee was silent for 1 minute confused and couldn't believe what Molea said.

"Okay, you have to be enthusiastic, you can stay here if you don't feel comfortable in your house"

"Thank you very much Ven you have helped me in every problem I had"

"Yes Molea"

:............................................:

That morning, Molea's father called Molea who left without permission, his father was so busy he had called 14× however, Molea did not pick up his father's phone because he did not want to talk to his father.

"Who is that? He's been calling him all the time"

"My dad Ven, I'm too lazy to ask him"

"Uh I thought who"

As usual, after breakfast they went straight to their campus. During recess, Venee and Molea discussed the separation of their parents which would be taken care of the next day. While talking, there was a female student who overheard their conversation, and spread the news to badmouth Molea's name.

"Molea hahaha are you a child from a broken home? Hahahaha"

"How come a broken home kid studying at an expensive university is also majoring in music"

"It's really a pity for you, Molea, in front of people, you just pretend to be kind, pretend to be friendly, pretend to be normal, but behind the scenes it turns out that your parents are divorced, I'm sure you'll be called a strong child, right? That's disgusting ew"

Molea was hurt by the many insults that came to her, Venee faithfully encouraged her friend "Don't listen to people's words, now we are looking for someone who has spread the news about you, we will slaughter him," Venee said annoyed. "Yeah, let's just look for the person but don't worry about anything, just be careful with her," continued Molea.

:............................................:

While at the Venee Apartment, Venee saw her best friend contemplating since returning from campus earlier, her face looked very sad. Molea is still hurt until now, she wants to give up.

"Don't be sad anymore, let's watch football again while you haven't slept like last night" Venee asked to reduce Molea's sadness.

"What's playing next?" Molea asked quietly.

"Erm, France vs Morocco even though there's no Ronaldo, I hope you want to watch it because, if you sleep, I'll be lonely watching it alone, it will also reduce your sadness"

"Hmm, okay, I'm so curious"

Now the time is 20.00 and they are getting ready in front of the television to watch the football match between France and Morocco.

In the middle of the game, one of the French players scored a goal, and he was Kylian Mbappe, also known as Mbappe. Molea gave an unusual reaction that her close friends had never seen before.

"Wow, it's a bit different, but I like it, what's his name, I can't see his back"

"Which one?"

"The one who scored the goal earlier, Venee"

"That's Mbappe"

"Ohh, I think he's my favorite football player after Ronaldo"

"Got the Instagram, or not, Mol?"

"It sucks, but it's okay"

"his Instagram name is k.mbappe open it"

Molea immediately opened Kylian's Instagram account and looked through it until she forgot she is watching a soccer match.

"Ekhm, someone is so attracted to Mbappe that he forgets to watch football again huh" said Venee

"Oops, I forgot"

They watched the match until the end.

Tbc....

Sorry if it's not clear, because I'm new to writing stories hehe, in the future I will learn more. Thank you very much for those who have read my story. Don't forget to vote if you like 😉💟