one

As blurry pictures fly through my mind, I just sit in my chair not even listening to the teacher. But oh well, who was listening anyways. Im constantly in my own head thinking about pretty much everything. My love life isnt really the most intresting thing ever. I have always lived with the fear that I would start dating someone, fall in love and then they would leave. I hate just the thought of that. Even tho i never datet anyone, I simply closed myself, refusing to let any guy come close to me.

Past my love life, I never had much friends eather. I got along with most of my classmates but we didnt have similar intrests and we never hung out outside of school. It has been like this since ive been 12 years old. Im 16 now.

Then there is the whole point of my life.

Music.

Music is literally my fucking existence. I always have my headphones with my. I never go anywhere without them. I also love making music. I have been playing bass since i was 11 years old. But I have love for all instruments. I actually own a keyboard, 2 acoustic guitars, 1 electric guitar and 2 bass guitars. When I dont need to do my schoolwork im constantly playing my instruments. I love doing that. I love just getting lost in music. When I sing or play, my worries instantly go away. In that moment I feel like im right where im supposed to be.

My dream is to succeed with my band and  travel worldwide on tours just doing what I love with the people I love.  I have been in a band for 3 years now. Were called Midnight. Its quite a funny story. I used to go to a smaller music school, where they taught bassists, guitarists and drummers. They put me in a band there and we have been together since then. Im the bassist and singer. We also have two guitarists and a drummer. Layla plays rythm guitar and does back vocals, Kaia plays solo guitar and Raina plays the drums. They are the first people I actually truly got along with. We dont have our original songs yet. We just do covers, mostly of iron maiden, bon jovi and a fan favourite, symphony of destruction. I enjoy being with them so much.

We also live together. I dont really visit my parents.. We were never on good terms.

I actually like my life.

Then one day something happend. It changed our lives. For me the most.

---

It was a random chill friday. Me and the girls had a gig at some club so we were in a good mood. The concert went really well. People were impressed and we got to do what we truly loved.

The girls stayed backstage, but I needed some air so I quickly threw on my jacket and went outside

I sat down on the sidewalk behind the club and just stared at the sky, without noticing someone coming after me and sitting down beside me. I didnt bother looking. I was in my own world.

Then suddenly someone spoke, and chills ran down my spine as I heard his voice. Simply because it was oddly attractive.

"That was amazing. You guys kicked ass out there"

I turned over to see a reddish haired guy sitting next to me giving me a playful smirk.

"Thank you, that means alot"
"What brings you here?" I asked

He turned and looked to the sky where I was staring just about a minute ago.

"im also here with my band. We have a gig here tommorow and decided to come here and see how its like"

"Im Cliff by the way"

I looked at him and anwsered.

"Im Linnary"
"Where do you guys come from?"

He seemed suprised at the fact I even asked.

"Thats an intresting name. Well were called Metallica and we have been playing together for about 2 years now. Our goal is to get singed and travel the world while on tour."

"Oh and we actually live in this neighbourhood. But we dont live together. We just spend alot of time in our drummers basement haha"

I was quite surprised with his anwser. He seemed so chill.

"Haha thats ironic, me and my band actually have the same goal of getting singed and travelling the world"

He seemed even more surprised but he still smiled at me.

"Thats cool, you should come to our gig tommorow. We could hang out, your friends and mine. You seem really cool"

"You seem really cool too" I smirked

"You got it, we'll be here"

We smiled at eachother and just sat in silence for sometime before I eventually returned back inside. It was getting pretty late so we packed up and left.

For some reason I couldnt stop thinking about Cliff. He was nothing like anyone i've ever met before. I was madass exited to go see them tommorow.

I had this feeling.

Something big was about to happen. I just knew it.

_______________

Hello, this is my first time writing a fanfiction so I hope you will like it :)
More info about the story is in the description! Chapter 2 coming soon! :)