Prologue:

WARNING!!: This book and many others in this series includes the following:

!Death!
!Gore!
!Mentions of depression!
!Suicide!
!Potential mentions of killing!

!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE MENTIONS, THEN I SUGGEST READING NO FURTHER THAN YOU ALREADY MAY HAVE !!

[-} LUCY LOO LOO {-]
prologue
--------------------------------------

The morning was nice and quiet. Well, all except for little old Lucy. Lucy SmitherBurg, to be exact.

She was playing and messing around with her pink tricycle with glittery pink, purple, and silver tassels.

Her neighbor, Josh Wilson, was peeking at the girl through his blinds.

The little girl was so.... Cute.

'Mr. Wilson' as he's called by Lucy, and most of her family and friends that come over only on Saturdays, exactly at 9:32 in the morning.

Matthew Darrell, the stereotypical 'bad boy', saw Lucy doing so, and decided to go mess with her.

"Hey, Luc." Matthew's voice was cold, and quite deep for someone who was the current age of 15.

"Go away, Matfew!" Lucy was only just the age of 3, so she didn't quite understand how to pronounce certain words yet.

"Hey! We're all friends here, aren't we? At least.. that's what your mother said." Matthew snickered.

Lucy envied Matthew for this.

"Oh! That's right! She used to say that! You know, when she was alive!" Matthew was straight up laughing now.

Mr. Wilson stopped looking through his window and then decided to ignore the 3 year old's crisis.

Unlike Lucy and her foster parents, Matthew was aware of what the old man wanted the girl for. He just chose to ignore it and tell no one of the sort.

Lucy started to cry and yell at Matthew. And like the kind of person he is, he just smiled and ignored the girl's worries and doubts.

"Lucy!!" Lucy's foster mother, Janet Carissa, had called Lucy from inside their house.

Lucy quickly wiped her tears and ran inside. Doing so, Matthew just walked away from the SmitherBurg property.

Leaving the girl, her foster family, and her creepy neighbor completely alone.

And that day, on March, 31st of 1992 was the last day Lucy was ever seen, or heard.

--------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 360

I know this was quite short, but it took me like a thousand years to complete this, so-

Just skip to Chapter 1. 🙃