Chapter 4

Willow sat there not saying a word as her aunt, Mona held her in her arms slowly rocking.
Mona was listening to Ms. Davis talking to the police officer.
A woman came up to Mona and Willow the woman sat down next to Willow, "What's your name?" The woman asked sweetly, Willow cuddled back into Monas chest hiding her face.
--------------------------------------

Willow woke up with her head pounding, she slowly sat up and looked around she realized she was in a room she didn't recognize. She got up from the bed and walked over to the closest window and saw it was snowing. She looked down and realised she was wearing a dress, it was a beautiful light blue.

Willow then looked back out the window watching the people out there walking around, some talking to one another

Willow then looked back out the window watching the people out there walking around, some talking to one another. Willow then felt arms rap around her waist and light presser on her shoulder, Willow looked over in the beside her head and saw a woman. The woman had beautiful long black hair with a dark blue dress on.

Willow kept her facial expression calm and looked back out the window, Willow then felt the woman kiss her shoulder then spoke, "Did you enjoy you're nap?" The woman's voice was slow and pleasant

Willow kept her facial expression calm and looked back out the window, Willow then felt the woman kiss her shoulder then spoke, "Did you enjoy you're nap?" The woman's voice was slow and pleasant. "Yeah" Willow saw the woman smile in the reflection in the window. A person who looked like a guard barged into the room Willow and the woman looked over at the guard, "your majesty, " the guard paused for a moment "their here. "

"Tell them I'll be down in a second." The guard nodded and closed the door, the woman looked over at Willow and smiled the woman then turned to the door and walked out. Willow stood there trying to remember what happened before she woke up and she remembered the mirror.

Willow walked up to the door and put her ear up to it hear if there was any foots steps, there was none, Willow opened the door and walked out. Willow was walking for a little while then she heard guards foot steps, Willow opened the closest door quickly. Willow realised the room she was in, it was a library.

Willow started walking and looking through the book shelfs she found one and it had on the cover 'The Queen Of Highmore Empire' Willow opened the book and it read,
'The Highmore Empire Was ruled by King, Reto and Queen Ester. Ester died after their first child was born, Clover Highmore became Queen shortly after her father died in 1892 and Clover became Queen in 1895.' Willows eyes widened as she started to wonder what year it was.

Willow heard foot steps coming over to the door so she quickly put the book back, the door opened and there was a guy wearing dark green armor but his face was covered. The man walked into the library with Willow and quietly closed the door, the man looked over at Willow and walked up to her Willow took a step back, "I won't hurt you, but you need to get out of here" Willow was confused, "Here, take this." The man handed Willow a piece of paper Willow looked at the man and took the paper.

"Don't open the paper now, open it when you find the prison room. Someone will be there to help you. " Willow nodded, the man walked past Willow and walked to the steps "There you are" as soon as Willow heard the voice she looked up the woman, then the woman started to smile then the lights went out.....

When the lights came back on the woman was behind Willow holding a knife to Willows neck. Then another woman came in with guards, "Drop the knife" the woman said "Never" the other woman said, coldly. "I'll do anything, just let go of Salomé." Willow suddenly couldn't move or talk until three words came out of her mouth without her control, "It's okay Clover." Then everything went black....

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

--------------------------------------