driving.

It was midnight. Dream and George was driving home from their roadtrip they had for a week. George looks at him. "Dream when can I start driving?" George clearly didn't know how to drive he was scared to because he sees yellow as green so it messes him up. Dream stops because of a red light. "Soon.." Dream looks at him. George sighs. "I wish I wasn't colorblind so I could drive.." George starts tearing up. Dream holds onto his thigh. "Babe..don't cry, I'll teach you tomorrow when we are at home." George looks at him. "Really?!" Dream nods. "But you gotta do something when we get home.." George knows what he is talking about because Dream bought an sexy outfit for him for Christmas. (NOT REALLY 😭) Dream smirks and let's go of his thigh and starts to drive. Soon after the sun was showing and they were 1 hour away from home. "We are almost home!" Dream looks at the time on the radio. George is sleeping. "Whoops I was a little bit to loud.." Sapnap calls Dream and Dream picks up. They talk about how far they are. Finally they arrived at home and George looks. It gave him back when he first met Dream for the first time. He always remembers that spot. Dream wakes George up. They both get out. Sapnap ran out and gave them hugs. "I'm glad you guys are back!" Dream and George smiles because they are back home. "We are too Sap." Dream says while getting bags. "Let me help!" Sapnap grabs all the bags and takes them inside. Dream holds George's waist. "Go put on that outfit and I will teach you driving.." George blushes but smiles because he's gonna learn how to drive. So he did all those things. They got into the car. "Alright first.." After explaining because haha Nihazha is lazy. It was the next day George was gone because he is driving places.