Chapter 1 Team 7

The horrendous noise of your alarm woke you out of your deep sleep, making you groan.
Today was the day you would be put onto your team and meet your Sensei.

You sat yourself up, stretching your arms outward above you, i guess I should get ready.

You got up and walked into your bathroom and started the shower, letting the water run and warm up.
While you waited for your shower to warm up you grabbed your clothes, headband and hair ribbon.
You undressed yourself and hopped into the steamy shower. You washed your h/l black hair (or other color, just thought black made sense because of the clan). You soaped up your body and scrubbed away.

You hopped out of the shower, drying yourself off with your towel. You got dressed and tied your headband around your forehead. Next, your brushed your hair and tied half of it up with your red ribbon.

Your brushed your teeth and sprayed some perfume. You walked into the kitchen and began making breakfast. You put the bread in the toaster and pulled the jam and apple out of the refrigerator.
You sliced the apple and took the toast out of the toaster. You placed the apple slices and toast on a plate and spread the jelly on the toast.

You sighed, taking a bite of your toast
To bad I don't have anyone to make me breakfast in the morning.

-
"Ok everyone, quiet down, I'll be announcing the teams now."
Iruka went on, the class giving him a few 'yays' and a few 'reallys'. Some were happy with their teams and some weren't too pleased.
"Ok, team 7 will have Naruto Uzumaki,  Sakura Haruno, Sasuke and y/n Uchiha"
"Awe c'mon Iruka sensei, do I really have to be on a team with him!?" Naruto said pointing at Sasuke.
Sasuke never even looked Naruto's way, ignoring his comment.
"OH SHUT UP NARUTO!" Sakura shouted at the blonde, making you look their way. "Eh, what are you looking at?" Naruto questioned. Everyone in the class, including Sasuke looked at you, making your face go red from the sudden attention everyone was giving you.
Great, I'm already embarrassing myself.
You put your head down and hid your face, trying to rid yourself of embarrassment.

-

An hour went by, your Sensei nowhere to be seen. Your team and even you grew impatient, bored out of your minds.

"You know what, imma teach this guy a lesson", Naruto grabbed the chalkboard eraser and placed it atop of the ajar door, cackling loudly.
"You really think he'd fall for a cheap trick like that?, He's a jonin, an elite ninja" Sasuke retaliated to Naruto's stupid plan. "Yeah, Sasuke's right, that is stupid!" Sakura said, agreeing with Sasuke.

You kept your mouth shut, secretly hoping your Sensei would be stupid enough to fall for a prank like that.

Suddenly the door moved open and in walked your Sensei, who very much did fall for that stupid prank, the eraser falling and hitting his head.
"BAHAHAHAHA I GOT HIM, HE TOTALLY FELL FOR IT!", Naruto laughed in success.
Sakura gave Naruto a death stare and you and Sasuke stayed quiet. You suppressed your laughs, not trying to get in trouble on your first day of being a genin. " I'm sorry Sensei, I'm told him not to do it but he did it anyway, I'd never do anything like that" Sakura said.

Our Sensei began to speak, "ah how do I put this? My first impression of this group, you all are a bunch of idiots"

-

"Well, why don't you introduce yourselves?" Sensei suggested

"Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?" Sakura questioned

"Things you like, thinks you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies, things like that" Sensei explained

"Why don't you tell us first, I mean before we talk, tell us about you so we can see how it's supposed to work." Naruto suggested.

"Me?, I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies"

"Well that was totally useless, all he really told us was his name" Sakura said, you and Naruto humming in agreement.

"Alright your turn, you on the right, you first."

"Believe it, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka sensei got me at the Ichiraku noodle shop, but I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup, my hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them, and my biggest dream is to be the greatest Hokage, so then the whole village will start respecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody, somebody important!" Naruto rambled on.

"Alright, next"

"I'm Sakura Haruno, what I like uh... I mean the person I like is" Sakura blushed , looking at Sasuke
great another fangirl.
" My hobby is, uh... My dream for the future is.." Sakura squealed.

" And what do you hate?"

"NARUTO!" She screamed

"Ok, you next" kakashi Sensei said pointing at you.
"Um, my name is y/n Uchiha, I like animals and I hate bugs, my hobby is drawing and I don't really have any dreams for the future." You rushed out, trying to get the attention off of you.
You did have a dream for the future though, to find your purpose, the person considered your solemate, someone to care for you.

" Ok, last"

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything, what I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality, I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone ..." He said in a villainous tone

Itachi, itachi is the one he wants to destroy, I'm sure of it. He murdered our entire clan. Even though I don't personally know Sasuke, I know that he wants revenge for what he did and I don't blame him.

You didn't feel the same way, you honestly didn't really have feelings about the massacre. You didn't really lose anything.
Your parents were abusive, always calling you names and hitting you when you mentioned becoming a ninja like your brother. And your elder brother, shisui passed away during a mission, or that's at least what you were told. Your parents probably lied about that.

"Alright, we'll have our first mission tomorrow, a survival test. Make sure you don't eat breakfast, you'll be sick if you do" kakashi Sensei said, making you all groan.

You went home, ate dinner and went to bed, resting for tomorrow.